Windows 10: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store

Discus and support Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I can't add my Visa debit card. Getting error Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I've been using this card... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Joseph V. Michael, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store

Hello,

I can't add my Visa debit card. Getting error Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I've been using this card without any issues. I'm from India.

• Does anyone have experience with this issue?
    • How could I solve this?

:)

Joseph V. Michael, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Steve0702 Win User

Can't get this info right now. Check back in a little while.

Thank you for the info it worked for me thank you

Steve0702, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Microsoft store, Get more info for processors

Hi khanm78,

Having a corrupted profile is one of potential reasons why you're seeing different when you click "get more info" option on Microsoft Store for games. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having this concern with all the games from Microsoft Store?
    • Have you tried signing out and signing in your profile from the Microsoft Store?
    • Are you trying to access the Microsoft Store through web site or through app?

Meanwhile, I recommend that you reset the store cache. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

Reset Store Cache:

• Reset Windows Store to clear store cache.
    • Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 27, 2018
  4. theonedub Win User

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store

1. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Check info entered

2. Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a...: once i am trying to add a new card for payment method on the Cardholder Name column keep showing Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. but i have already double check the info is correct. may i know why? ***Original title: cant add new...
  3. How to manage Credit Card info and Addresses on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to manage Credit Card info and Addresses on Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Web browsers are growing to be smarter. With each release, the developers are adding new features to the modern web browsers to help users in getting their work done faster and in an easier manner on the Internet. One such [...] This post How to manage...
  4. How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1

How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1: I would like to remove my creditcard info from my account asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-you-credit-card-info-on-your/0e271081-ea1d-4b1f-8f18-b3205bc9a8c8
  5. Info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Info: How can i download itunes app in my new laptop. Cause it does’nt let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/info/978215c6-4e40-4eaf-9a40-47dae5dc7925
  6. entering info on secured websites closes website

entering info on secured websites closes website: whenever I try to enter info or process a transaction on secured websites my screen disappears. For instance if I try to make a transfer of funds on my Banks website my screen disappears....
  7. Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card": This really stress me out,last month I can add payment on my account,but now I can't it keep giving me this error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I put the correct info but it wont letting me set the payment.Someone have the same problem...
  8. Can't add debit card, getting error "check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add debit card, getting error "check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info...: Hello, I can't add my Visa debit card. Getting error Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I've been using this card without any issues. I'm from India. Does anyone have experience with this issue? How could I solve this?...
  9. Lost account info in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost account info in Microsoft Store: I am setting up my first Windows 10 computer, having been on Windows 7 for a number of years, and I have run into a problem with the Microsoft Store. I have never had a Microsoft account before but I decided to go with the flow and allow my user accounts to be Microsoft...
  10. Info on the Windows components store

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Info on the Windows components store: Hi What is the Windows components store and where is it? What is the command that can repair this archive? How the SFC utility is able to use it? Thanks Bye 27821

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card.

2. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card

3. check the info you entered Microsoft

4. check the info you entered it doesnt match,
  5. microsoft store check your card info,
  6. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card. microsoft,
  7. doesnt.match the info for this card,
  8. microsoft store check the info you entered,
  9. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card. error,
  10. info doesnt match info on card,
  11. info doesnt match with card : microsoft,
  12. check the info you entered it doesnt match the info,
  13. microsoft info you used doesnt match the card,
  14. microsoft checkout says check the info eetered,
  15. Check the info that you entered. It doesnt match the info for this card Microsoft