Windows 10: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store

Discus and support Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I can't add my Visa debit card. Getting error Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I've been using this card... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Joseph V. Michael, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store

Hello,

I can't add my Visa debit card. Getting error Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I've been using this card without any issues. I'm from India.

• Does anyone have experience with this issue?
    • How could I solve this?

:)

Joseph V. Michael, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Steve0702 Win User

Can't get this info right now. Check back in a little while.

Thank you for the info it worked for me thank you

Steve0702, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Microsoft store, Get more info for processors

Hi khanm78,

Having a corrupted profile is one of potential reasons why you're seeing different when you click "get more info" option on Microsoft Store for games. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having this concern with all the games from Microsoft Store?
    • Have you tried signing out and signing in your profile from the Microsoft Store?
    • Are you trying to access the Microsoft Store through web site or through app?

Meanwhile, I recommend that you reset the store cache. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

Reset Store Cache:

• Reset Windows Store to clear store cache.
    • Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 27, 2018
  4. theonedub Win User

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store

1. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Check info entered

2. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. Please solution with this, cause i cant register for microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-the-info-you-entered-it-doesnt-match-the/3162bea1-f9a7-41d9-bf2e-6537c28cce6f
  3. "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.": I got that response when trying to add my card on microsoft account page through a web browser. My credit card info is all correct. I use it on PayPal, Apple's iTunes and App Store, Google Play, yet Microsoft seems confused. I also tried adding the payment method on Microsoft...
  4. "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

"Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.": I got that response when trying to add my card on microsoft account page through a web browser. My credit card info is all correct. I use it on PayPal, Apple's iTunes and App Store, Google Play, yet Microsoft seems confused. I also tried adding the payment method on Microsoft...
  5. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: sasaAaaaZazazaAA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-the-info-you-entered-it-doesnt-match-the/76bc52c5-39c8-4067-9105-ed72cd25c7fa
  6. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: sasaAaaaZazazaAA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-the-info-you-entered-it-doesnt-match-the/76bc52c5-39c8-4067-9105-ed72cd25c7fa
  7. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: If we add a new international, online, merchant transactions activated Visa/Master Card debit card, renewal of Windows office 365 subscription is near impossible for Indian customers due to "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." this message....
  8. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: If we add a new international, online, merchant transactions activated Visa/Master Card debit card, renewal of Windows office 365 subscription is near impossible for Indian customers due to "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." this message....
  9. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: Hello ,I am trying to create a free account. I am from INDIA.When I added a visa/MasterCard with all the details on the card it says " check the info you entered,It doesn't match the info for this card."I checked the forum before putting up the question but it is not helping....
  10. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: Hello ,I am trying to create a free account. I am from INDIA.When I added a visa/MasterCard with all the details on the card it says " check the info you entered,It doesn't match the info for this card."I checked the forum before putting up the question but it is not helping....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card.

2. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card

3. check the info you entered Microsoft

4. check the info you entered it doesnt match,
  5. why does my stimulus return say bank info doesnt match,
  6. doesnt match the info for this card microsoft,
  7. microsoft store check your card info,
  8. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card. microsoft,
  9. doesnt.match the info for this card,
  10. microsoft store check the info you entered,
  11. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card. error,
  12. xbox store info foesnt match card,
  13. microsoft says card info is incorrect,
  14. it foes not match the info for this card microsoft,
  15. what to do if your info doesnt match the info in get my payment