Windows 10: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

Discus and support Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello ,I am trying to create a free account. I am from INDIA.When I added a visa/MasterCard with all the details on the card it says " check the info... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Shaurya_Rathi, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

Hello ,I am trying to create a free account. I am from INDIA.When I added a visa/MasterCard with all the details on the card it says " check the info you entered,It doesn't match the info for this card."I checked the forum before putting up the question but it is not helping. I tried with one visa card and one MasterCard both shows same error.

:)

Shaurya_Rathi, Nov 14, 2021

2. Can't add debit card, getting error "check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

Hello,

I can't add my Visa debit card. Getting error Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I've been using this card without any issues. I'm from India.

• Does anyone have experience with this issue?
    • How could I solve this?

Joseph V. Michael, Nov 14, 2021
  3. HKChua Win User
    Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a new payment method

once i am trying to add a new card for payment method

on the Cardholder Name column

keep showing Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

but i have already double check the info is correct. may i know why?

***Original title: cant add new card***

HKChua, Nov 14, 2021
  4. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

This really stress me out,last month I can add payment on my account,but now I can't it keep giving me this error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I put the correct
    info but it wont letting me set the payment.Someone have the same problem like me? need help

NormanMandahi, Nov 14, 2021
Thema:

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

1. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. - Similar Threads - Check info entered

2. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. Please solution with this, cause i cant register for microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-the-info-you-entered-it-doesnt-match-the/3162bea1-f9a7-41d9-bf2e-6537c28cce6f
  3. "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.": I got that response when trying to add my card on microsoft account page through a web browser. My credit card info is all correct. I use it on PayPal, Apple's iTunes and App Store, Google Play, yet Microsoft seems confused. I also tried adding the payment method on Microsoft...
  4. "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

"Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.": I got that response when trying to add my card on microsoft account page through a web browser. My credit card info is all correct. I use it on PayPal, Apple's iTunes and App Store, Google Play, yet Microsoft seems confused. I also tried adding the payment method on Microsoft...
  5. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: sasaAaaaZazazaAA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-the-info-you-entered-it-doesnt-match-the/76bc52c5-39c8-4067-9105-ed72cd25c7fa
  6. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: sasaAaaaZazazaAA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-the-info-you-entered-it-doesnt-match-the/76bc52c5-39c8-4067-9105-ed72cd25c7fa
  7. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: If we add a new international, online, merchant transactions activated Visa/Master Card debit card, renewal of Windows office 365 subscription is near impossible for Indian customers due to "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." this message....
  8. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: If we add a new international, online, merchant transactions activated Visa/Master Card debit card, renewal of Windows office 365 subscription is near impossible for Indian customers due to "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." this message....
  9. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: Hello ,I am trying to create a free account. I am from INDIA.When I added a visa/MasterCard with all the details on the card it says " check the info you entered,It doesn't match the info for this card."I checked the forum before putting up the question but it is not helping....
  10. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: Hello ,I am trying to create a free account. I am from INDIA.When I added a visa/MasterCard with all the details on the card it says " check the info you entered,It doesn't match the info for this card."I checked the forum before putting up the question but it is not helping....