Windows 10: Check the Windows Store for more info about Spotify.

Discus and support Check the Windows Store for more info about Spotify. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cant open my spotify even if i tried using regedit, local policy,etc. i tried updating my window yet still cant open. i tried WsReset.exe still cant... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MikeJd2, Apr 10, 2020.

1. MikeJd2 Win User

Check the Windows Store for more info about Spotify.

I cant open my spotify even if i tried using regedit, local policy,etc. i tried updating my window yet still cant open. i tried WsReset.exe still cant open it. i enable the UAC and still nothing.

:)

MikeJd2, Apr 10, 2020

2. Windows Store App (Spotify) "Can't open"

Whenever i try to open spotify on the windows store, it just says "This app can't open. Check the store for more details about spotify." I check the store downloads page and spotify says "needs repairs".

So far i've tried:

- Repairing Spotify using the settings app

- Resetting Spotify using the settings app

- Uninstalling and reinstalling spotify with the settings app

- Deleting the spotify directory in /AppData/Roaming

- Doing all of these steps and then restarting

- Installing spotify off the website (which doesnt work because now windows store decides that its version is better)

I love using spotify and i desperately need a fix. Its getting really annoying. Any ideas?

charliehseymour, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Unable to integrate Cortana with Spotify.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be when app feature do not work the way they supposed to. However, could you please let us know from where you got the Spotify app?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Go to Settings > Time & Language.
    2. Click on Region & Language.
    3. Check if country and language is set to United States and
      English (United States).
    4. Then set up Cortana again.
    5. Log out from your Spotify account and log in again.
    6. Then try integrating Cortana with
      Spotify and check.

We would also suggest you to run troubleshoot for Microsoft Store Apps if you have installed the app from Microsoft Store by referring to

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

You may also want to refer
    Fix problems with the Start menu or Cortana for details

Data Loss Disclaimer: While performing
    Reset your PC steps there might be a risk of data loss. You may take a backup of the data before performing the steps.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Check the Windows Store for more info about Spotify.

Spotify

I have just discovered two Spotify entries in the StartUp list in Task Manager.
    However there is no trace of Spotify elsewhere in the system.
    I went through the registry and deleted every reference to Spotify that could find, although some refused to be deleted.
    That made no difference.
    The store shows that Spotify is installed. Which is strange.
    However I found an entry in the Apps list in Start Menu, clicked uninstall and that cleared the problem.

Hairy Scot, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Check the Windows Store for more info about Spotify.

1. Check the Windows Store for more info about Spotify. - Similar Threads - Check Store more

2. This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.: So i was playing on my Cyborg A13VE, and i was gonna open the spotify app, tell me this app cant open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify. , i already tried some past solution but it couldnt work including restart the computer....
  3. This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.: So i was playing on my Cyborg A13VE, and i was gonna open the spotify app, tell me this app cant open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify. , i already tried some past solution but it couldnt work including restart the computer....
  4. New Minecraft Launcher opening with error "Check the Windows Store for more info about...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Minecraft Launcher opening with error "Check the Windows Store for more info about...: So every time I try to open the new Minecraft Launcher to play Minecraft Bedrock, It throws out the "Can't open" error. I've tried resetting and repairing, reinstalling and launching with admin permissions. Sadly nothing works. Please help!...
  5. New Minecraft Launcher opening with error "Check the Windows Store for more info about...

New Minecraft Launcher opening with error "Check the Windows Store for more info about...: So every time I try to open the new Minecraft Launcher to play Minecraft Bedrock, It throws out the "Can't open" error. I've tried resetting and repairing, reinstalling and launching with admin permissions. Sadly nothing works. Please help!...
  6. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about: This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only a few hours ago I have encountered a problem. While playing a video-game, I stumbled upon a blue notification in the middle...
  7. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about: This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only a few hours ago I have encountered a problem. While playing a video-game, I stumbled upon a blue notification in the middle...
  8. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

9. "This App Can’t Open. Check Windows Store For More Info”

"This App Can’t Open. Check Windows Store For More Info”: I've gotten this several times when I open FFXIV and the solitary collection. The apps always run after this message pops up. I'm not sure why I'm getting it, tbh. This is a new computer, though, so any help to make it stop is appreciated....
  10. Can't open app . Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.

Can't open app . Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.: Respected madam/sir My Realtek audio console app is not opening and when I clicked on that it shows that Can't open app ,Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console. I also reinstalled it in Microsoft store but still it is not opening . Please advise how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Check the Store for more info about Spotify.

2. Check the Windows Store for more info about Spotify.