Windows 10: Check the Zip or Postal code in your address when trying to purchase Microsoft Office

Discus and support Check the Zip or Postal code in your address when trying to purchase Microsoft Office in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It keep saying my zip code is appears to be an error in it when I purchase Microsoft office. I am sure that is the Zip Code I use. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EllieOuyang, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Check the Zip or Postal code in your address when trying to purchase Microsoft Office

It keep saying my zip code is appears to be an error in it when I purchase Microsoft office. I am sure that is the Zip Code I use.

Check the Zip or Postal code in your address when trying to purchase Microsoft Office ea28d891-2b4f-414d-9b4c-07c7dc0fccca?upload=true.png

***Modified title from: It keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office.***

:)

EllieOuyang, Mar 26, 2020

2. Postal Code

When trying to purchase a microsoft product online, I'm being told that I have an invalid postal code. How should a valid postal code look like?

Thank you.

PaulChetcuti, Mar 26, 2020
  3. pjhaas Win User
    Ovi Maps cannot read postal codes?

I have a big problem with the functionality of Ovi Maps. All my addresses in my address book have postal codes (zip codes). When I click on the address in my Nokia N8 address book Ovi Maps opens but cannot find the address. When I edit the address in Ovi
    Maps and remove the postal code, then it will find the address. Why can’t Ovi Maps handle (or ignore!) postal codes?

pjhaas, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Check the Zip or Postal code in your address when trying to purchase Microsoft Office

postal addresses missing

I had a lumia 800 and contacts included phone numbers and postal addresses.

I have transfered my contacts to my lumia 930 however there is no postal addresses. They are still on the contact tab of my hotmail account.

Where and how do I access these addresses on the phone? I have checked Microsoft store and there is no such app for address book.

Thanks

aajstephen94, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Check the Zip or Postal code in your address when trying to purchase Microsoft Office

1. Check the Zip or Postal code in your address when trying to purchase Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - Check Zip Postal

2. How to delete ms account postal address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete ms account postal address: My microsoft account has an old postal sddress that I need to delete. It says This address is being used for your developer account, please contact us to change it, but when I follow the link I cannot find where to do this,...
  3. How to delete ms account postal address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete ms account postal address: My microsoft account has an old postal sddress that I need to delete. It says This address is being used for your developer account, please contact us to change it, but when I follow the link I cannot find where to do this,...
  4. Microsoft Office Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Purchase: In November 2019, I purchased a digital version of Microsoft Office. Yesterday, September 28, I had to update Windows 10 and afterwards, I was unable to click on any of my MS Office products. It seemed like they were uninstalled or deleted. Therefore, I had to purchase...
  5. attempting to buy a product from the microsoft store keeps leading me to invalid postal/zip...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    attempting to buy a product from the microsoft store keeps leading me to invalid postal/zip...: hello, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my debit card, and it keeps telling me my postal/zip is invalid. I've tried everything people have told me and it doesn't seem to work. All help would be appreciated....
  6. Purchase of office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Purchase of office: I have purchased office 2 times and was able to use it yesterday and now it is saying my free trial has expired. I don't won't to be billed 3 times to use this service what did i do wrong....
  7. It keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    It keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office.: It keep saying my zip code is appears to be an error in it when I purchase Microsoft office. I am sure that is the Zip Code I use. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-keeps-saying-my-zip-code-is-incorrect-when-i/331ca8d2-6b56-4897-b4e2-38287000058c
  8. Postal Code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Postal Code: When trying to purchase a microsoft product online, I'm being told that I have an invalid postal code. How should a valid postal code look like? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/postal-code/e35a99fc-66e1-4056-8c4c-2725809338ea"
  9. Incorrectly formatted postal code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrectly formatted postal code: I tried to buy minecraft windows 10 edition and it keeps saying incorrectly formatted postal code. I changed my location in setting and it did not solve the problem, i also tried the virtual agent and it did not help. Please send help...
  10. CODIGO POSTAL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CODIGO POSTAL: HOLA, ESTOY TRATANDO DE INGRESAR MIS DATOS PARA ADQUIRIR EL PAQUETE DE MICROSOFT OFFICE, PERO ME SALE CODIGO POSTAL INCORRECTO. HE VERIFICADO Y SI ES EL CODIGO QUE INGRESE, PERO AUN ASI NO ME PERMITE CONTINUAR....