Windows 10: Check Virus Protectiom in Windows 10.

Discus and support Check Virus Protectiom in Windows 10. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting the above message coming up in the Notification area. It never used to do this but I think it may have started after an update, can't be... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bertie11, Mar 3, 2016.

1. bertie11 Win User

Check Virus Protectiom in Windows 10.

I keep getting the above message coming up in the Notification area. It never used to do this but I think it may have started after an update, can't be sure though. I use Webroot Internet Security and this causes Defender to be turned off. When I check in Security it says Webroot is on, and Windows Firewall is on (Webroot uses it) so I don't know how I can stop these messages, which can be about 7 or 8 an hour which is annoying! There is nothing else flagged up in Security. I could turn off the notifications but then I might miss something important!

Thanks.

:)

bertie11, Mar 3, 2016

2. anti virus protectiom

microsoft antivirus

kishorkumar1, Mar 3, 2016
  3. anti virus protectiom

what is the best "free" anti-virus protection to download ? also what are the best scanners to use to check if you have malware on your computer ? Also ho can i check to see if i have any leftover remnants on my windows 10 pc that needs to be removed before
    installing another anti virus program ? thank you for your help

Patti17701, Mar 3, 2016
  4. Check Virus Protectiom in Windows 10.

MoxieMomma, Mar 3, 2016
  5. bertie11 Win User
    Interesting! Thanks for the heads up. At least there is a good chance that it is not my setup!

bertie11, Mar 3, 2016
  6. Sheltieuk Win User
    I'm running WSA Complete on 3 machines and so far I haven't had this problem occur on Windows 10 but I have seen it on Win 7 and 8.1 in the past, checking in on the Webroot support forums it does seem to be happening to quite a few people. When I've come across this with Win 7 and 8.1 restarting the Windows Management Instrumentation service usually fixed it.

Sheltieuk, Mar 3, 2016
  7. bertie11 Win User
    Thanks SheltieUK. I just checked and WMI was running but I restarted it anyway. Now we waits and sees!

I've also registered this on the Webroot site.

bertie11, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Check Virus Protectiom in Windows 10.

1. Check Virus Protectiom in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Check Virus Protectiom

2. Can someone check my computer for virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone check my computer for virus?: I want to check if i have a virus, i have tried mrt software removal and windows microsoft defender, but im still a bit unsure and dont want to install a antivirus program....
  3. Can someone check my computer for virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone check my computer for virus?: I want to check if i have a virus, i have tried mrt software removal and windows microsoft defender, but im still a bit unsure and dont want to install a antivirus program....
  4. Virus Check-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Check-up: Hey, any help is appreciated.I opened my laptop, went on to chrome. Suddenly, a white windows popped up really fast and it didn't do anything.I'm just worried since I saw a few threads in Microsoft Community that they had the same thing and it turned out to be a virus.Any...
  5. Virus Check - Please Help Me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virus Check - Please Help Me: [ATTACH] So, I saw that alot of my ram and cpu was being taken up, so I decided to check my task manager to see what was happening. Aside from Chrome, this program was taking up alot of memory, then it dropped as soon as I was taking a screenshot. I was wondering is this a...
  6. Check Virus and Malwares

Check Virus and Malwares: From 2 or 3 days, I'm noticing that the performance of my pc is very low. I think that it is because of virus and malwares. So anyone tell me how I can clean virus and malwares from my pc....
  7. how to run virus and spyware security check

how to run virus and spyware security check: how to run virus and spyware security check https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-virus-and-spyware-security-check/b2b45c3d-f477-48f1-838d-441fe3fe228a"
  8. Virus check from prompt (administrator)

Virus check from prompt (administrator): Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please give me a command in order to check whether I have viruses on my computer and how to delete them if I have viruses. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  9. Notification - Check your virus protection

Notification - Check your virus protection: Hi I have recently being advised by Notification to check virus protection. Dialog reads: Windows Defender Antivirus and multiple other antivirus apps are turned off. Tap or click to see installed antivirus. After clicking on a dialog box appears Titled Security and...
  10. Notification - Check virus protection

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification - Check virus protection: Hi I have recently being advised by Notification to check virus protection. Dialog reads: Windows Defender Antivirus and multiple other antivirus apps are turned off. Tap or click to see installed antivirus. After clicking on a dialog box appears Titled Security and...