Windows 10: check wifi data usage for past year?

Discus and support check wifi data usage for past year? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; is it possible to see how much data u used in the last 365 days, i know u can see last 30 days. submitted by /u/unSuccessfulUser [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/unSuccessfulUser, Jun 7, 2024.

1. check wifi data usage for past year?

is it possible to see how much data u used in the last 365 days, i know u can see last 30 days.

submitted by /u/unSuccessfulUser
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/unSuccessfulUser, Jun 7, 2024

2. Data Usage for the past 30 days

Hi

Configuring data usage is no longer available in Windows 10. We suggest to either getting a program that measures data usage or contacting your ISP to check for options on measuring data usage.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Jun 7, 2024
  3. Data usage

Hello Selfina,

You can view all the Windows Updates that has been installed on your computer through the
    Update history. To check, please follow these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • Open Update history.

To help you reduce your data usage, please make sure that your WiFi network connection is set as metered.
    A metered connection is an Internet connection that has a data limit associated with it. For more information, you may check this article:
    Metered connections in Windows 10.

Note: Metered connection will let you decide when to install Windows Updates to control your data usage.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 7, 2024
  4. check wifi data usage for past year?

Cloud Data usage on wifi

Hi CameronWyman,

This could be for a number of reasons:

1. Do you have OneDrive? If you do, it could be backing up some of your data?

2. Windows 10 does updates routinely and weekly, it downloads files

3. Other programs / apps could be doing updates...

What I suggest is setting this as a metered connection by following the steps below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/402845...

By setting up a metered connection you will be adjusting the way Windows 10 communicates with the wifi hotspot and ultimately use less data and control data usage.

c12f15dc-7bff-4426-b6c1-6cd384eeb051, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

check wifi data usage for past year?

1. check wifi data usage for past year? - Similar Threads - check wifi data

2. Constant bluescreens for the past year

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant bluescreens for the past year: I get bluescreens for no reason all the time with different error codes and can't figure out why.Here is my most recent dump file, I can send more as well.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading...
  3. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs for the past two years.: Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it has to be a hardware issue, I've tried uninstalling massive amounts of drivers including the Xbox controller driver, factory...
  4. Check Data Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check Data Usage: I just received several texts from my ISP stating that I have gone over my data limit. I have an Eero router so I was able to use the app to check data usage. I saw that my home PC has downloaded almost 2TB and uploaded around 50GB in the last 12 hours and was still going. I...
  5. Check Data Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check Data Usage: I just received several texts from my ISP stating that I have gone over my data limit. I have an Eero router so I was able to use the app to check data usage. I saw that my home PC has downloaded almost 2TB and uploaded around 50GB in the last 12 hours and was still going. I...
  6. 100% disk usage + thank you to MS for Past 25 years

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% disk usage + thank you to MS for Past 25 years: I would like to thank Microsoft for my constant high disk 100% usage and all the services that i dont want enabled that are from boot. I would also like to thank them for stress testing all my HDD to the point they break due to all the services enabled Cant wait for you...
  7. Wifi data usage does not add up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi data usage does not add up.: So windows is telling me that I have used 210 gb of wifi over the last 14 days, yet when I tally up the usage by app it ends up being around 150 gb, so what happened to the 60 gb that has gone missing?...
  8. Cloud Data usage on wifi

Cloud Data usage on wifi: When I look at my useage details on my wifi, in windows 10 it show 20gb cloud. Really ? I dont use any services other then connectioon to that internet for web stuff, and game play. Problem is everytime i use my phone teather, the 3gb data i have gets ate up real, fast, just...
  9. win10 extreme data usage on wifi

win10 extreme data usage on wifi: where do i go and what do i do to make this win10 stop sending messages and wanting to update sw that i do not even have. it wipes out my data plan after only a couple of days...
  10. Is there a way to check data usage on USB Tethering connection

Is there a way to check data usage on USB Tethering connection: A few moment ago I use my phone's USB tethering to connect to my PC like I always do, however it suddenly drained my 2GB worth of data empty in just 30min, I had never had this problem before. Is there a way for me to check which software had cause this problem? 60685