Windows 10: check windows files and download missing files ?

Discus and support check windows files and download missing files ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i want to download all missing files i have a lot like this [ATTACH] [ATTACH] any fix ? plz help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 3bdulhNaBiL, Aug 10, 2020.

1. check windows files and download missing files ?

i want to download all missing files

i have a lot like this

check windows files and download missing files ? e9783ed8-341a-4607-ad9d-18ddd7b6cb70?upload=true.png

check windows files and download missing files ? 5dd223d9-8dff-49e6-b53c-4a3d6a7ce2d4?upload=true.png

any fix ? plz help

:)

3bdulhNaBiL, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Aug 10, 2020
  4. slozomby Win User

check windows files and download missing files ?

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

check windows files and download missing files ?

1. check windows files and download missing files ? - Similar Threads - check files download

2. How to download missing windows RE missing files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download missing windows RE missing files: I hate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-missing-windows-re-missing-files/be149351-4c92-45ef-b332-a9d1ea9fa212
  3. How to download missing windows RE missing files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download missing windows RE missing files: I hate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-missing-windows-re-missing-files/be149351-4c92-45ef-b332-a9d1ea9fa212
  4. How to download missing windows RE missing files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Missing downloaded MSI files

Missing downloaded MSI files: I have downloaded an app from Samsung to enable sharing on a smart TV. However, even though it says it has downloaded, nothing happens and I cannot find themI am using windows 11, and google as my browser.any ideas?...
  6. Missing downloaded MSI files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing downloaded MSI files: I have downloaded an app from Samsung to enable sharing on a smart TV. However, even though it says it has downloaded, nothing happens and I cannot find themI am using windows 11, and google as my browser.any ideas?...
  7. Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading FH5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading FH5: I've just reinstalled FH5 and when I go to launch the game it comes up with an error saying "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.410.860.0_x64__8we...\GameLaunchHelper.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. "...
  8. Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading FH5

Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading FH5: I've just reinstalled FH5 and when I go to launch the game it comes up with an error saying "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.410.860.0_x64__8we...\GameLaunchHelper.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. "...
  9. Re-Downloading Windows 10 (DLL files missing)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Re-Downloading Windows 10 (DLL files missing): Hi, I am using a PC that runs windows 10. My pc was getting slower so I reseted my pc using Settings > Update and Security > Recovery. SThe problem is that some of the DLL files got deleted in the process because I can't launch any of my games(All of them are purchased...
  10. All Files missing from the "Downloads" Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Files missing from the "Downloads" Folder: So I booted my computer and found that all of my files went missing in the "Downloads" folder as seen in the files explorer. However, some of the files and folders were available in the left column, however when I clicked It It says "LOCATION IS NOT AVAILABLE". When i...