Windows 10: Check your account error

Discus and support Check your account error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i installed Doritos crash course GO! becuase its delisted from the microsoft store and when i launch it says "Crash Course Go! is currently not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fortnitecard, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Check your account error

i installed Doritos crash course GO! becuase its delisted from the microsoft store and when i launch it says "Crash Course Go! is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" i tryed everything help me.

:)

fortnitecard, Feb 24, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 24, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 24, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Check your account error

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 24, 2022
Thema:

Check your account error

1. Check your account error - Similar Threads - Check account error

2. Check your account error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check your account error: i installed Doritos crash course GO! becuase its delisted from the microsoft store and when i launch it says "Crash Course Go! is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...
  3. Checking your connection to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Checking your connection to Microsoft: I reinstalled windows 10 using a 21h1 on a dell inspiron. I get stuck in a loop after connecting to a network. I hit next after successfully connecting to a wireless network. The laptop then shows 'Checking the connection to Microsoft. This might take a while.' It spins for...
  4. minecrafte multiplayer is disable. Please check your Microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecrafte multiplayer is disable. Please check your Microsoft account.: I bought minecraft for 24$ and i can play single player but not multiplayer when i hold my mouse over the multiplayer there stand "minecrafte multiplayer is disable. Please check your Microsoft account.". I buy it from the official minecraft page for Windows 10...
  5. Check your resources usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Check your resources usage: Between, NOW, using Edge Dev as DWB with Sleeping tabs AND 20H2, I suggest both are contributing to the significantly less resource use showing. Less or lower than before these 2 things. Anyone else with the same conditions notice this Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  6. Problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again.: Hi everyone, I am having trouble connecting to my Microsoft account. When in settings an error message appears at the top of the screen which states; "There was a problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again." The issue is...
  7. Check your Proxy and Firewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Check your Proxy and Firewall: · Good Afternoon I am having issues going onto a website that is linked with my school every time I try to go into the library link on my school portal it does not let me. It shows an error page with it saying check internet connection and proxy.firewall. I have not made any...
  8. Error State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition - " There was a problem checking your account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition - " There was a problem checking your account...: Hello, I have bought State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition on Epic Store and when installed the game I need it to login to an Xbox acc what I did and then I played some singleplayer game until my friend also bought the game from Epic and decided to play Co op. But everytime I...
  9. Is there a "Check your backup" notice error

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is there a "Check your backup" notice error: I ran a System Image backup today using an external hard drive for storage but soon after commencement the backup failed. On the "Backup and Restore" page a notice in red is displayed saying "Check your backup". The error code is 0x8078014B - "Failure creating a Directory on...
  10. Now check which devices are accessing your Google Account

in Windows 10 News
    Now check which devices are accessing your Google Account: Google has rolled out a new security feature that lets you to view your account access history for the past 28 days, called Devices and Activity dashboard. Anyone with a Google account can access it here. As well as device information, the dashboard also shows the location...