Windows 10: Check your resources usage

Discus and support Check your resources usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Between, NOW, using Edge Dev as DWB with Sleeping tabs AND 20H2, I suggest both are contributing to the significantly less resource use showing. Less... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Drew1903, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Check your resources usage

Between, NOW, using Edge Dev as DWB with Sleeping tabs AND 20H2, I suggest both are contributing to the significantly less resource use showing. Less or lower than before these 2 things.

Anyone else with the same conditions notice this

Cheers,
    Drew
    Check your resources usage 34cfb9e2-d32d-43fc-bddb-cd30fe4d7f30?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Nov 10, 2020

2. Unknown Constant RAM Usage

Hi,

To explore more on RAM usage by processes and see in-depth I advise you to open the Resource monitor, please follow the below steps.

Step 1 :

Open Task Manager

Step 2:

Click on Performance

Step 3:

At the bottom click on Open Resource Monitor

Step 4:

Under Resource Monitor windows click on Memory

Step 5:

Click on Working Set to list the top process utilizing the more RAM and then evaluate RAM usage.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Resource usage overlay!

Hey guys, so I'm looking for a program that lets me have an overlay showing system resource usages. If it shows FPS then that's a plus in my book.

Any advice?

Toothless, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Check your resources usage - Similar Threads - Check resources usage

2. Check Data Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check Data Usage: I just received several texts from my ISP stating that I have gone over my data limit. I have an Eero router so I was able to use the app to check data usage. I saw that my home PC has downloaded almost 2TB and uploaded around 50GB in the last 12 hours and was still going. I...
  3. Check Data Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check Data Usage: I just received several texts from my ISP stating that I have gone over my data limit. I have an Eero router so I was able to use the app to check data usage. I saw that my home PC has downloaded almost 2TB and uploaded around 50GB in the last 12 hours and was still going. I...
  4. High disk usage in resource monitor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High disk usage in resource monitor.: Hi my name is David,Recently i noticed high disk usage from "System" In resource monitorMy disk is going "Wawes " patern:Reading , Not reading , Reading , Not reading , and this countinues on for 5 - 6 hoursI scanned my entire pc with Defender, Malwarebytes , msert.exeI...
  5. Taskbar Monitor displays your computer's resource usage (free)

Taskbar Monitor displays your computer's resource usage (free): Multi-tasking comes at a cost, resource usage. You run many programs at the same time, and of course it is going to chug a little. Have you noticed when your computer begins to open programs or load files slowly? Most people open the Task Manager, and some even leave it open...
  6. High usage of Windows 10 resources by System

High usage of Windows 10 resources by System: My computer this morning was very slow. I opened the Task Manager, and it told me that System was using about 50% of my CPU and memory resources. I rebooted , but this didn't help. I also signed in with a different account, and the problem was the same. So it is not...
  7. Windows 10- high resources usage

Windows 10- high resources usage: What will I use, if Windows 10 uses this much resource of my laptop? Image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-high-resources-usage/72e43609-bddf-40c3-aca2-4f9fdf2003a4
  8. can we copy the task usage and resource usage sheet to excel directly ?

can we copy the task usage and resource usage sheet to excel directly ?: can we copy the task usage and resource usage sheet to excel directly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-copy-the-task-usage-and-resource-usage/29f38fbe-6137-4786-b08d-085719555c3d
  9. Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup

Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup: After clean install of windows 10 ,the program called Martindale complete drug reference show me this error message like i said in title. This program worked normal in windows 8.1 so i was force to install windows 8.1 and dual boot ,because i really need the program,for my...
  10. Windows 10 resource usage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 resource usage: One of the good things is the small footprint of Windows 10. In my installation it uses only 8.5GB on the C partition and less than 500MB of RAM. I am sure that willl grow somewhat with the RTM edition, but it is a good start. [img] [img] 2548