Windows 10: "Checkbox" on the left bottom corner on almost each app icon

Discus and support "Checkbox" on the left bottom corner on almost each app icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So yeah, I want to know is there any way to remove those checkboxes away form app icon? to make my desktop look cleaner? Here is what i am talking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daniel Honcharov, Apr 8, 2020.

1. "Checkbox" on the left bottom corner on almost each app icon

So yeah, I want to know is there any way to remove those checkboxes away form app icon? to make my desktop look cleaner?

Here is what i am talking about:

"Checkbox" on the left bottom corner on almost each app icon 5ee243a7-d9ed-4d70-83a9-e77624996eac?upload=true.png

:)

Daniel Honcharov, Apr 8, 2020

2. Erroneous symbols at the bottom left corner of desktop icons

I'm running Windows 10 with the latest updates. A few days ago, the icons for objects on the desktop changed appearance. The icons are correct but
    all have a symbol at the bottom left corner:

• Shortcuts show the correct shortcut symbol
    • All files erroneously show a shortcut symbol
    • Almost all folders erroneously show a shortcut symbol
    • Some folders erroneously show "X"

The icons for files and folders (including the Desktop folder) displayed using File Explorer are all normal.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

KenSympson, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    apps corner kids corner

Hi,

Some features on your device will be modified or removed once you install Windows 10 Anniversary Update or Windows 10 Creators Update on your phone. For comments, feedback and suggestions, we suggest that you use Windows Feedback Hub app. The app gathers
    reports and suggestions to help make Windows better.

To send a suggestion, follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Don't hesitate to ask the community if you need more help.

Arnie Est, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

"Checkbox" on the left bottom corner on almost each app icon

why does the photos app pickup face book pictures?

Hi Dale,

Photos app only serves as a viewer for your Photos on your Facebook account. It will only save on your computer if you download it manually. To address your concern about deleting photos, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open the Photos app.
    • Select the photos you wish to delete by clicking the checkbox on the photo.
    • Click the Delete icon at the top right corner of the window.

Feel free to ask back any question and let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

"Checkbox" on the left bottom corner on almost each app icon

1. "Checkbox" on the left bottom corner on almost each app icon - Similar Threads - Checkbox left bottom

2. What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??: Does anyone know where these small brown box icons came from and what they mean?? I suddenly have these little brown icons looks like a small file box on most of my files, Word, pdf, photos, etc. I've googled the daylights out of this and apparently lots of folks have the...
  3. What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??: Does anyone know where these small brown box icons came from and what they mean?? I suddenly have these little brown icons looks like a small file box on most of my files, Word, pdf, photos, etc. I've googled the daylights out of this and apparently lots of folks have the...
  4. I can't click on my bottom left corner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click on my bottom left corner?: Hey guys! I've been looking around for a solution to this for ages but I just can't click the bottom left corner on my HP All In One Desktop. It's really strange and has been happening for a week. I think it's like a app that can't load up or maybe something is just corrupt....
  5. Circle icon in bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Circle icon in bottom right corner: Since i updated windows i have a strange circle icon that is always there on every app i open. photoshop, c4d, netflix, ... I can't click on it and i don't know what is is. If I want to take a screenshot of it, it is not visible on the screenshot. It looks like a circle...
  6. taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner: Need help with taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner 164753
  7. Question marks at place of shortcut arrow in bottom left corner of most of the icons in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question marks at place of shortcut arrow in bottom left corner of most of the icons in...: I have WIndows 10 Pro edition on my Dell laptop, Avira Antivirus and a few pieces of other software and todays I realized that some of my shortcuts is having green question mark at place of shortcut arrow. I dont like this question marks because it looks like my system doesnt...
  8. Weird black box in bottom-left corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box in bottom-left corner: Hello, I'm having a strange issue where there is a black box that covers any apps I use, but not the cursor or start menu, in the bottom left corner. I have a gtx 1080 running the latest drivers (445.87), and windows 10 home updated to the latest version (1909). Any help...
  9. bottom left corner icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE"

bottom left corner icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE": All of a sudden my Win 10 display looks a bit strange and down in the extreme bottom left corner is a icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE" I dont know how it got turned on but I want to go back to regular screen. HOW?...
  10. Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon

Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon: I'm wondering what the blue arrows mean on my file icon. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-the-bottom-left-corner-of-file-icon/33a9c073-e1b9-448f-ab34-5fdc825e6c54