Windows 10: Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store

Discus and support Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My goal is to check for around 800 tools whether they are available in the Microsoft Store or not. Is there a way to query the tools available in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bibs_xyz, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Bibs_xyz Win User

Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store

[COLOR=rgba36, 39, 41, 1][COLOR=var--black-200][COLOR=var--black-500][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

My goal is to check for around 800 tools whether they are available in the Microsoft Store or not.

Is there a way to query the tools available in the Microsoft Store via API or something similar?

I am grateful for any suggestions. Thank you

:)

Bibs_xyz, Apr 9, 2021

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Source: MSIX Packaging Tool

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Checking availability large

2. Large amount of App Data Reported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large amount of App Data Reported: Hello. So I am on Windows 11 may or may not be important and I was checking my storage space. It reports I have 19.9 GB worth of installed apps. But when I check it personally, I see 67 apps whose amount of data should not amount to that much. So am I missing something here...
  3. Large amount of App Data Reported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large amount of App Data Reported: Hello. So I am on Windows 11 may or may not be important and I was checking my storage space. It reports I have 19.9 GB worth of installed apps. But when I check it personally, I see 67 apps whose amount of data should not amount to that much. So am I missing something here...
  4. Microsoft store not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not available: After i reseted my pc there was no microsoft store.I reseted my pc because of not opening apps issue after it when i was trying to download minecraft from microsoft store. The store was not there, i searched it too still its not there. What to doPlease help me........
  5. Microsoft store not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not available: After i reseted my pc there was no microsoft store.I reseted my pc because of not opening apps issue after it when i was trying to download minecraft from microsoft store. The store was not there, i searched it too still its not there. What to doPlease help me........
  6. Managing a large amount of pcs using online microsoft accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Managing a large amount of pcs using online microsoft accounts: Greetings everyone, my company provides technical support and deployment of windows pcs to around a dozen different institutions.We like being to manage and track these pcs by using an online Microsoft account because this allows us to sign in to a page where we can manage...
  7. Microsoft store is not available.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is not available.: Hello, I am not able to see Microsoft store, Feedback hub and similar Microsoft apps. I checked everywhere , tried multiple restarts and updates. No use . Later I checked with the account, I have logged in with my Microsoft account. Also I have tried using local account. This...
  8. A large amount of Files gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A large amount of Files gone: So I just booted my PC one day like normal when all of a sudden a MASSIVE amount of my files have gone missing along with programs and my wallpaper.Please someone help me I don't want to redownload everything and I also don't want to be missing numerous files that are...
  9. Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error: Hi all, I have just subscribed to Xbox Gamer Pass to experience what its all about but when trying to download a game (which is included in the pass) I get this error: The cursor over the Install button goes to ''cant execute action'' one and when I go to "install on my...
  10. Transferring a large amount of data

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring a large amount of data: I need to transfer 200GB of data from an HDD to an SSD. I am using Windows 10 Professional. Can anyone advise me of the best and speediest way to do this please. Many thanks. 138112