Windows 10: checking browser windows 10

Discus and support checking browser windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I don't know if i got hit by something or not. I went to 10 forums and immediately a page came up and said checking browser. I do not know if it was 10... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wood, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Wood Win User

checking browser windows 10

I don't know if i got hit by something or not.
    I went to 10 forums and immediately a page came up and said checking browser.
    I do not know if it was 10 forums or edge checking for some reason or what.
    I ran glary and malwarebytes, found nothing.
    Rebooted my computer, used vivaldi and went straignt to 10, opened edge and went straight to 10.
    Your thoughts, thanks.

:)

Wood, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

1. checking browser windows 10 - Similar Threads - checking browser

2. We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...: have turned virus settings off, no properties to disable in startup. Tried restart twice and still same error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-log-you-in-due-to-a-potential-security/7e509876-19ad-417c-adc4-81fede4bdb05
  3. We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...: have turned virus settings off, no properties to disable in startup. Tried restart twice and still same error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-log-you-in-due-to-a-potential-security/7e509876-19ad-417c-adc4-81fede4bdb05
  4. We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...: ha turned virus settings off, no properties to disable in startup. Tried restart twice and still same error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-log-you-in-due-to-a-potential-security/7e509876-19ad-417c-adc4-81fede4bdb05
  5. My browsers started freezing when i checked taskbar it was 100% usage

My browsers started freezing when i checked taskbar it was 100% usage: It started with that very recently have no memory of downloading anything recently first i thought it was chrome fault and after microsoft edge also froze which made me think its the computer fault after if i attend zoom call or play minecraft or roblox it crashes or...
  6. My browsers started freezing when i checked taskbar it was 100% usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My browsers started freezing when i checked taskbar it was 100% usage: It started with that very recently have no memory of downloading anything recently first i thought it was chrome fault and after microsoft edge also froze which made me think its the computer fault after if i attend zoom call or play minecraft or roblox it crashes or...
  7. My browsers started freezing when i checked taskbar it was 100% usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Spell check settings turned on in browsers and W10 yet not working,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spell check settings turned on in browsers and W10 yet not working,: The spell check settings are turned on in browsers Firefox, Chrome & Edge and toggled on in windows 10 under Typing but spell check does not work. I fiest noticed it when I was posting in Nextdoor and in Youtube places I try to get my spelling right. I also noticed that the...
  9. Spell check settings turned on in browsers and W10 yet not working,

Spell check settings turned on in browsers and W10 yet not working,: The spell check settings are turned on in browsers Firefox, Chrome & Edge and toggled on in windows 10 under Typing but spell check does not work. I fiest noticed it when I was posting in Nextdoor and in Youtube places I try to get my spelling right. I also noticed that the...
  10. Torch browser spell check not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Torch browser spell check not working: I have gone into the settings etc but it does not respond - it was working normally for ages and then just stopped. It did it before and then just started working again! Any ideas?...