Windows 10: Checking compatibility with Windows 10 2004 update

Discus and support Checking compatibility with Windows 10 2004 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a way to check if my device has any known compatibility issues with the 2004 update for windows 10? I have a Surface Go 2 and when I check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MogZero, Jun 10, 2020.

1. MogZero Win User

Checking compatibility with Windows 10 2004 update

Is there a way to check if my device has any known compatibility issues with the 2004 update for windows 10?

I have a Surface Go 2 and when I check for updates it just says no updates available without offering the update.

On my Lenovo laptop, it does display a warning saying it's not ready for the update. Does the fact, that my surface doesn't show the warning mean that there aren't any issues? The stuff I'd read seems to say that if you are a seeker, it should offer the update, unless there are compatibility issues.

Thanks

:)

MogZero, Jun 10, 2020

2. COMPATIBILITY CHECK FOR WINDOWS 10

Shall I type 500 words again only to have it fail to post?

GriefMaster, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    COMPATIBILITY CHECK FOR WINDOWS 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Follow the steps mentioned below on how to check compatibility for Windows 10 in Get Windows 10 app:

Step 1: Right-click the Get Windows 10 icon (on the right side of the taskbar) and then click "Check your upgrade status."

Checking compatibility with Windows 10 2004 update check-windows-10-compat-01.jpg

Step 2: In the Get Windows 10 app, click the hamburger menu, which looks like a stack of three lines (labeled 1 in the screenshot below) and then click "Check your PC" (2).

Checking compatibility with Windows 10 2004 update check-windows-10-compat-02a.jpg

Step 3: See the list of potential compatibility issues. The list includes separate categories for devices and apps.

Checking compatibility with Windows 10 2004 update check-windows-10-compat-03a.png

Get back to us if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Yaqub K, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Checking compatibility with Windows 10 2004 update

Is there any way i can get Flight simulator 2004 to run under windows 10.

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are not able to play Flight Simulator 2004 in windows 10.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to reinstall the Flight Simulator 2004 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the installation files from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I also suggest you to refer the link on flight simulator 2004 won’t run in windows 10 replied by
    SteveLuxton on August 22 2015.

flight simulator 2004 wont run in windows 10

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Checking compatibility with Windows 10 2004 update

1. Checking compatibility with Windows 10 2004 update - Similar Threads - Checking compatibility 2004

2. Check for hardware compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check for hardware compatibility: Hi guys,Can someone tell me how to check whether a particular graphics card will be compatible with a particular motherboard ? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-for-hardware-compatibility/a4c915e7-e307-47e4-a143-ebb038e94065
  3. Check for hardware compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check for hardware compatibility: Hi guys,Can someone tell me how to check whether a particular graphics card will be compatible with a particular motherboard ? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-for-hardware-compatibility/a4c915e7-e307-47e4-a143-ebb038e94065
  4. Windows 11 Compatibility Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Compatibility Check: Hello,I downloaded and installed the Windows 11 Health Check to see if my company laptop is compatible with Windows 11, however in order to bypass the "Your organization manages updates on this PC" popup, it would appear from other info on this forum that I am required to...
  5. Windows 11 Compatibility Check

Windows 11 Compatibility Check: Hello,I downloaded and installed the Windows 11 Health Check to see if my company laptop is compatible with Windows 11, however in order to bypass the "Your organization manages updates on this PC" popup, it would appear from other info on this forum that I am required to...
  6. Windows 10 Update Assistant is stuck at Checking device compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Assistant is stuck at Checking device compatibility: Windows 10 Update Assistant is stuck at Checking device compatibility My PC has a list of pending updates that are taking too long weeks to install. Seeking advice, I was advised to download and use Windows 10 Update Assistant. I downloaded and ran it. It is now stuck at...
  7. Is my windows compatible for windows 10 2004

Is my windows compatible for windows 10 2004: Hello, I wanted to ask that after I upgrade to windows 10 2002 will my computer be very slow or will it run windows smoothly? The system is like this: Windows 10 Pro 1909 version 4GB of RAM 87 GB of storage in windows installation folder Intel Core i3 @ 3.10 GHz 2...
  8. windows 10 update 2004 message still showing in Check for Updates

windows 10 update 2004 message still showing in Check for Updates: Why is my Surface Pro 4 still showing when I do Windows Check for updates "Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 2004. The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. We’re offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn’t quite ready for it. Once your device...
  9. xp flight Simulator 2004 not working on Windows 10 after compatability check

xp flight Simulator 2004 not working on Windows 10 after compatability check: I have Micrsoft Flight Simulator 2004 which runs on XP I now have laptop with Windows 10 but after running Compatability checker still will not run...
  10. Checking Windows 10 Compatibility

Checking Windows 10 Compatibility: Hi Everyone, I have a Desktop with these specs: -Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz, 2933 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s) -Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 2.00 GB -Hard Space: 500 GB -GPU: Nividia Geforce 210 -Display: 1600x900 and i want...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Install Bluetooth Driver Download Windows 10