Windows 10: checking media presence

Discus and support checking media presence in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I get around this message each time I boot up windows " checking media presence "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BIG BUMM, Jul 28, 2019.

1. BIG BUMM Win User

checking media presence

how do I get around this message each time I boot up windows

" checking media presence "

:)

BIG BUMM, Jul 28, 2019

2. Checking media presence>>Media present>>Start PXE overIPV6 Windows 10

Have an HP pc , windows 10, and checking media presence, media present, start PXE over IPV4 comes up for about 3 minutes or so. How do I remove this?

JudyLundin, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Upgraded to windows 10, now Windows Media Player wont work

Hi,

Thanks for posting on Microsoft Community.

Along with Andre Da Costa’s suggestion, check if either of the methods below will help in resolving the issue.

The above issue may occur if the application files and folders are missing or corrupted in the computer. Presence of missing or corrupted files and folders will result in irregular behavior of the application on the system. The issue might also occur
    due to presence of antivirus/malware on the computer.

Method 1: Scan
    your PC for the presence of virus/malware by running the antivirus security software. Run the antivirus security software twice to detect and confirm the presence of malware/virus on your PC. Check for the status of the scan to view the presence
    of virus/malware.

Method 2: If the issue persists, disable and enable the
    Windows Media Player by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type Windows Media Player, right click on the top most search result and select
      Uninstall option.
    • From the window, click on Turn Windows feature on or off.
    • Expand the Media Features option from the window, and uncheck the
      Windows Media Player.
    • Follow the steps from ‘a’ to ‘c’, except check the
      Windows Media Player option and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

checking media presence

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

checking media presence

1. checking media presence - Similar Threads - checking media presence

2. Checking Media Presence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking Media Presence: This started yesterday. I had left my computer running on a game while I was away for around 30 minutes. Then I came back to see a DellSupport Assist error. This is what it said."Dell SupportAssist has detected a failing component on your system that requires immediate...
  3. Checking Media Presence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Checking Media Presence: This started yesterday. I had left my computer running on a game while I was away for around 30 minutes. Then I came back to see a DellSupport Assist error. This is what it said."Dell SupportAssist has detected a failing component on your system that requires immediate...
  4. Checking Media Presence

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why am I stuck on Checking Media Presence screen?

Why am I stuck on Checking Media Presence screen?: My mom installed a 1Tb storage upgrade to my MSI laptop today and it booted up to the Aptio Setup. I’ve had the Aptio Setup issue before and it was my hard drive loose, but we fixed it. It had booted up the Aptio Setup and I followed a tutorial on how to make it accept the...
  6. Why am I stuck on Checking Media Presence screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I stuck on Checking Media Presence screen?: My mom installed a 1Tb storage upgrade to my MSI laptop today and it booted up to the Aptio Setup. I’ve had the Aptio Setup issue before and it was my hard drive loose, but we fixed it. It had booted up the Aptio Setup and I followed a tutorial on how to make it accept the...
  7. Checking Media Presence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking Media Presence: Every time I boot up my PC an alienware aurora r7 it first shows the alienware logo loading as usual, but switches to a black screen that says “checking media presence” and sometimes it flashes “no media present”, but then eventually the alienware loading screen shows up...
  8. Checking Media Presence

Checking Media Presence: Every time I boot up my PC an alienware aurora r7 it first shows the alienware logo loading as usual, but switches to a black screen that says “checking media presence” and sometimes it flashes “no media present”, but then eventually the alienware loading screen shows up...
  9. Checking Media Presence

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Checking media presence

in Windows 10 Customization
    Checking media presence: Whenever I'm trying to start my PC it says 'Checking media presence'..and then ut says 'no media found' and then goes to BIOS..my Hard Disk Drive is set as the boot option 1..and still I can't turn on my PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. checking media presence

2. checking media present

3. checking media presence lenovo

4. Cheking Media presence,
  5. checking for media presence media present start pxe over ipv4 and later ipv6 on start up,
  6. why cant i open windows without a screen which reads checking media presence media present start pxe over ipv4,
  7. checking media presence windows10,
  8. checking media presence media present start pXE over IPV4