Windows 10: Checking Media

Discus and support Checking Media in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I have no idea how this happened but, my PC started saying checking media, then it turns off and says checking media again, and then turns off,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cheilem Pureza, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Checking Media

So I have no idea how this happened but, my PC started saying checking media, then it turns off and says checking media again, and then turns off, repeat.

:)

Cheilem Pureza, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Windows Media Player in Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest you to try this method and check for the issue.

Run the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter
    and check, if the issue persists.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Press “Windows key” on your keyboard.

b. Type Troubleshooting and click Troubleshooting under Settings.

c. Now select Programs in the search option.

d. Under Media Player, select Windows Media Player Settings
    to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Checking Media

Media Player Errors - Stops playing

Hi Donald,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if issue persists.

Method 1: Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter, please refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Reinstall Windows Media player

I suggest you uninstall and reinstall the Windows Media Player and check. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows Key +X, select Programs and Features.

• Click on Turn Windows features ON or OFF on the left panel.

• Expand Media Features and uncheck the box against Windows Media Player.

• Click OK and restart if prompted. Follow the same procedure and check the box against Windows Media Player to reinstall.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Checking Media

1. Checking Media - Similar Threads - Checking Media

2. "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...: I removed a part i tought it was battry of the laptop and put it back again but when i turn on the laptop i got the error "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert system disk in drive" and when i press any key it dos'nt dissapear,...
  3. "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...: I removed a part i tought it was battry of the laptop and put it back again but when i turn on the laptop i got the error "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert system disk in drive" and when i press any key it dos'nt dissapear,...
  4. "PXE-E61 : media test failure, check cable. PXE-MOF : exiting intel boot agent. Insert...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable PXE-M0F: Exiting Broadcom PXE ROM. No bootable device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable PXE-M0F: Exiting Broadcom PXE ROM. No bootable device: My PC started showing this error, so I've tired to change the boot order around and it's still not working. This is the current boot order: IDE 0:, IDE 1: PIONEER DVD-RW, USB FDD, Network Boot: MBA v10.0.9, USB HDD, USB CDROM. What can I do to fix this or at the very least,...
  6. PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable PXE-M0F: Exiting Broadcom PXE ROM. No bootable device

PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable PXE-M0F: Exiting Broadcom PXE ROM. No bootable device: My PC started showing this error, so I've tired to change the boot order around and it's still not working. This is the current boot order: IDE 0:, IDE 1: PIONEER DVD-RW, USB FDD, Network Boot: MBA v10.0.9, USB HDD, USB CDROM. What can I do to fix this or at the very least,...
  7. Checking Media Presence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking Media Presence: This started yesterday. I had left my computer running on a game while I was away for around 30 minutes. Then I came back to see a DellSupport Assist error. This is what it said."Dell SupportAssist has detected a failing component on your system that requires immediate...
  8. Checking Media Presence

Checking Media Presence: This started yesterday. I had left my computer running on a game while I was away for around 30 minutes. Then I came back to see a DellSupport Assist error. This is what it said."Dell SupportAssist has detected a failing component on your system that requires immediate...
  9. Checking Media Presence

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Getting error "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media"...

Getting error "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media"...: I am trying to install windows 11 on a brand new laptop using the media creation tool to install windows onto a USB drive and boot from there. The USB is also brand new and the key was purched today directly from microsoft. The laptop detects the drive and tried to install...