Windows 10: Checking on a scam email

Discus and support Checking on a scam email in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I received this email: is it legit? Dear Customer, We Thank you on the Completion of your 1 year Windows Defender protection Plan with 24/7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JimmyFitzPP, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Checking on a scam email

I received this email:

is it legit?

Dear Customer,
    We Thank you on the Completion of your 1 year
    Windows Defender protection Plan with 24/7 technical support
    We have charged you $150 for the 12 months of subscription from
    your account.
    We tried to contact you on your register number for queries
    but could not get through.
    Deduction of amount will appear on your account within 24 hours
    If you have any questions or wish to cancel the renewal
    Please connect us on +1 877-200-2920 within two working days.
    Thank you
    David
    Finance Team
    Helpline number +1 877-200-2920
    Windows Defender Team
    1303 West Jefferson Boulevard, Suite 200
    Los Angeles, CA, USA 90094

:)

JimmyFitzPP, Mar 16, 2020
  2. BobBarr Win User

New steam scam/Phising attempt

did you forward it to valve? i know someone on my friends list that sent them an email about a scam thing some time ago and was rewarded =D

BobBarr, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Checking on a scam email

Jsssssssss, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Checking on a scam email

1. Checking on a scam email - Similar Threads - Checking scam email

2. Scam emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam emails: I received an email from this address id it real?*** Email address is removed for privacy *** help is good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scam-emails/143b0392-bb05-42bd-accc-6d6e6586a664
  3. Scam Email??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scam Email??: I revived this email however I DID Not Renew or Sign Up for Anything. I'm thinking it is a Scam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam-email/7586457e-1f75-46d0-991a-33466a9cc526
  4. Scam email

Scam email: On Wed., 1 Jul. 2020 at 12:38 p.m., Auto-Renewal <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> wrote: Hi, Your subscription for Windows Defender has been successfully renewed and updated. PRODUCT INFORMATION Product Name Windows Defender Firewall Order Date...
  5. checking for scams

checking for scams: Hello , I received a Windows Support Alert today. It shut my computer down. It said my computer detected some unusual activity. I was advised to please report this activity to +1 877 708-0408. Have anyone ever received this message....
  6. Scam email

Scam email: Hello, I keep getting the email below, which I know is a scam and it said your password is and said wha my password was but not the full passworj as th one it said was not right Everything on the web says that it is a scam and Thank you for your help....
  7. email scam?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    email scam?: I've been receiving emails stating my Windows10 will expire soon. Is this a legit email? Also is there a phone number for support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-scam/fd20a1ff-bf69-4278-8089-b23decf709dd
  8. email scam

email scam: I received an email saying my Windows License Key got expired and has been infected with a spyware. Pretty sure this is a scam. Do you want me to forward the email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-scam/3568f12c-39d7-4002-b6d4-348d0db94140"
  9. Scam email

Scam email: I received an email which had a friends name at the top. It had a download click on. I went and clicked on it but suddenly got suspicious. So I click on my friends name at the top. It wasn't her, it was from this address which I don't know, *** Email address is removed for...
  10. Scam email?

Scam email?: I received the following unsolicited email. Is this a scam/phishing? Microsoft account password reset Inbox x [ATTACH] Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Nov 19, 2018, 4:28 PM (7 days ago) [IMG] [IMG] to me [IMG] Microsoft account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 877-200-2920