Windows 10: Checking which email is linked to windows 10 digital license

Discus and support Checking which email is linked to windows 10 digital license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windos 10 is preinstalled in my new device and the status is "windows is activated by digital licensed linked with your microsoft account". the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WiwyCeng88, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Checking which email is linked to windows 10 digital license

Windos 10 is preinstalled in my new device and the status is "windows is activated by digital licensed linked with your microsoft account". the problem is, I have multiple microsoft account and now I don't know which is linked. can you guys tell me a way to know it?

:)

WiwyCeng88, Sep 7, 2020

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Checking which email is linked to windows 10 digital license [​IMG]

MCardona81, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Will digital license of Windows 10 linked to Microsoft account?

Hi,

I realize that you have queries about activating Windows 10 through Microsoft account by linking to digital license. I will certainly help you.

When you use a Microsoft account to sign in to Windows 10, the digital license will be automatically linked to your Microsoft account.

Also I recommend you to refer to the information provided by Andre Da Costa in the link below and check if it helps.

How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

I suggest you to follow the steps for activating Windows 10 after there is any hardware changes

How to activate Windows 10 after hardware changes:
    When you have linked your Windows 10 digital license to your Microsoft account, then you can use the following direction to activate Windows 10 after hardware changes.

Step 1: Click on Start Menu. Then select Settings.

Step 2: Click Update & security.

Step 3: Then click on Activation. If your Windows 10 copy is not activated and you see a link labeled as
    Troubleshoot.

Step 4: After that click on Troubleshoot link to open Windows 10 activation troubleshooter and get your copy of Windows 10 activated after hardware changes.

Step 5: If the troubleshooter fails to activate Windows 10, then you will see a option as
    I changed hardware on this device recently.

Step 6: Click on I changed hardware on this device recently link or option to see a page where you need to enter your Microsoft account email address as well as password.

Step 7: Then try to select your Windows 10 computer from the devices list, check the box labeled as
    This is the device I am using right now and then click on
    Activate
    button to activate your copy of Windows 10.

Please get back to us with an update on queries on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Checking which email is linked to windows 10 digital license

How to check digital licenses linked to my Microsoft Account?

My harddrive just crashed and HP is asking me to pay them to get a recovery media in order to re-install Windows on the new hard drive. Now, Windows 10 uses digital licenses tied to out Microsoft Account. So, I guess I should be able to grab a iso of the same edition of Windows online, install it, and then activate it by signing in to my MS Account.
    Only thing I can't seem to figure out is how do I check if I have a digital license linked to my account. Sign in to your Microsoft account does show my connected devices but there isn't any option to check my license. Also,found a answer elsewhere stating that this page only shows the devices linked, not the one which have license.
    What I want to know is , How do I check whether the digital license is there in my MS Account or not ?

Abhishek Ranjan, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Checking which email is linked to windows 10 digital license

1. Checking which email is linked to windows 10 digital license - Similar Threads - Checking email linked

2. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account: We recently ran into an issue in which a hardware change was made on one of our machines that resulted in Windows 10, which was activated via digital license, became in-activated. After much searching and online forum education, as well as a few support calls to Microsoft, we...
  3. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account: We recently ran into an issue in which a hardware change was made on one of our machines that resulted in Windows 10, which was activated via digital license, became in-activated. After much searching and online forum education, as well as a few support calls to Microsoft, we...
  4. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Linking Windows 10 digital license?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Linking Windows 10 digital license?: I installed and activated Windows 10. I also signed in with my Microsoft account to link the digital license. Later on there was a problem due to which I had to re-install Windows. I did not sign in with my Microsoft account this time and only made a Local account. Windows...
  6. change of email id which is linked with windows digital licence

change of email id which is linked with windows digital licence: when i bought my laptop i used my college email id and created a microsoft account and linked it with windows. now it is fixed as my windows administrator and i can't able to change it or delete it. i am not able to perform any actions either....
  7. Changing the email account that has digital license linked to it

Changing the email account that has digital license linked to it: Hello, I have a windows 10 Pro license that is linked to an email address Hotmail that I don't want to use anymore. I have created a new email address outlook.com but I want to move the digital license to the new email. How can I do this? Thanks...
  8. Windows Digital license - Email change

Windows Digital license - Email change: Many years ago, I made an email which got linked to a digital windows 10 home license. Recently I made a new alias for it and deleted the original because I wanted to change it. I changed the email for accounts and such, but the windows license I have is still under the...
  9. Changing the email account that has the digital license linked to it

Changing the email account that has the digital license linked to it: Hello, I have a windows 10 license that is linked to an email address (yahoo) that I don't want to use anymore. I have created a new email address (outlook.com) but I want to move the digital license to the new email. How can I do this? I'm doing because I want to...
  10. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License: How to: Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License How to Link Microsoft Account to Digital License for Windows 10 Activation Starting with Activation troubleshooter if you make a hardware change later, such as replacing the motherboard. There is not a...