Windows 10: Checking windows activation

Discus and support Checking windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I check whether the activated digital license is linked to my Microsoft account? please help thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jordan LF, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Jordan LF Win User

Checking windows activation

How do I check whether the activated digital license is linked to my Microsoft account?

please help

thanks.

:)

Jordan LF, Nov 13, 2018

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 13, 2018
  4. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Checking windows activation - Similar Threads - Checking activation

2. check key status actived or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    check key status actived or not: Hello Microsoft!, I bought a license key of Windows 10 Pro, so how can i check that key was been actived or not without input key direct to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-key-status-actived-or-not/277a6184-2fda-4728-a93a-f5094eeb1bc9"
  3. Windows 10 checked for updates during active hours...

Windows 10 checked for updates during active hours...: I have my Change Active Hours set from 8am to 11pm and the "Automatically adjust active hours for this device based on activity" is off. Why would Windows check for updates at 10:25am today?!? You're up to date. Last Checked: Today, 10:25am Should I turn that Automatically...
  4. I ran a system check in Webroot and one of the results in the software said "an active...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I ran a system check in Webroot and one of the results in the software said "an active...: I ran a system check in Webroot and one of the results in the software said "an active process has a possible memory leak in mirosoftedgeCP.exe and how do I fix it?...
  5. Check Windows Activation if it's genuine

Check Windows Activation if it's genuine: Hello , I was wondering how can I check if my Windows 10 Pro Copy is genuine or not here is a screen shot of my license details [ATTACH] Thanks in Advance...
  6. Check window activate real licensed or Crack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Check window activate real licensed or Crack: Hi all, I want to know, How to check windows are crack or volume license! I have searched many docs but seem does not make sense. If somebody knows how to check it clearly and can believe one hundred percent. Thanks & Best Regard Sodalin Sen Electronic Sign Visit...
  7. how to check my activation key for "freenetflixdownload" software was purchase premium...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to check my activation key for "freenetflixdownload" software was purchase premium...: Hi all, i have download a software call " freenetflixdownload" from microsoft store via my computer Win 10 at Mar 2019, at the same time i was purchase premium account for HD download for 1 years license when i have format my pc at july, now i facing below question 1....
  8. Is there a way to check how many times a product key has been used to activate Windows 10?

Is there a way to check how many times a product key has been used to activate Windows 10?: Hi. Is there a tool or service from Microsoft that would let me check how many times a particular Windows 10 Product Key was used for activation? The key is retail, not volume. Thank you!...
  9. How do I check my windows 10 activation key is genuine or craked?

How do I check my windows 10 activation key is genuine or craked?: I got several keys for windows activation. And I successfully activate my windows 10 HOME. But I have to confirm my keys are genuine that Microst guarantee. Is it genuine key that guaranteed by Microsoft? I need advisor's opinion ASAP! THANKS!![ATTACH]...
  10. Any way to check if a license key has been activated before?

Any way to check if a license key has been activated before?: Hi, I am trying to return a key I bought that is no longer needed and when I try to they are saying "there are no screenshots proving the key does not work and we have no guarantee that the key has not been used thus we cannot refund you". I have not used the key myself...