Windows 10: Checkout loop

Discus and support Checkout loop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to purchase on the store site , but I am stuck in a loop where I hit checkout, the site ask me to login, i login, hit checkout again and it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by pmccloud3492, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Checkout loop

I am trying to purchase on the store site , but I am stuck in a loop where I hit checkout, the site ask me to login, i login, hit checkout again and it keeps taking me to the first checkout page over and over.

:)

pmccloud3492, Nov 18, 2018

2. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Nov 18, 2018
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    [US]   11% off ($11 max discount) at Newegg using Visa Checkout

Looks like Newegg is having a little 11/11 promo. Get 11% off just about anything at Newegg (max discount is $11) as long as you use Visa Checkout.
    One of the suggested purchases is the already discounted Samsung 850 Evo 250GB which brings the total price down to $66.74.
    Anything around $100 or so should give you the max discount though. I'm interested to hear some good options!

$11 Off Newegg with Visa Checkout Offer:
    • Buy It Now
    • Offer: Get up to 11% off, a maximum total of $11 when you use promo code VCOSINGLE15 and Visa Checkout to pay for your purchases at Newegg.com
    • Valid: 11/11/2015 or when promo funds are exhausted.
    • Terms: Offer is not valid for Pre-Order or Gift Cards. Offer is only valid for purchases made using Visa Checkout. Total discount limited to 11% off orders, up to a maximum of $11 off, with promo code: VCOSINGLE15. Cannot be combined with other promo codes, combos, or promotions that include a free gift. Limit one discount and one promo code per customer.

4. Sharief K Win User

Checkout loop

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Checkout loop

1. Checkout loop - Similar Threads - Checkout loop

2. Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update: Hello. I'm having trouble with logging into my computer. The problem is: when I enter my PIN/password, the screen says "Welcome" and the circle next to the text is spinning endlessly. I've been waiting for 1 and a half hour but the screen still shows a spinning circle and it...
  3. After update, stuck in reboot loop, but won't load windows at all

After update, stuck in reboot loop, but won't load windows at all: My son shut his computer down, as it said it needed to restart for an update. Well, then the computer just started to restart continuously. It would go to the motherboard screen/bios screen, and then a blinking cursor, and then shut down, and then do it over, and over, and...
  4. Windows 10 infinite boot loop

Windows 10 infinite boot loop: I recently updated my PC. We had a power outage during the update, and now the PC is stuck in an infinate boot loop. Ive been able to get the BIOS screen twice, and when I select the boot drive I get a blue error screen telling me my windows needs to be repaired. We...
  5. MSI Laptop Stuck in Boot Loop

MSI Laptop Stuck in Boot Loop: I have a MSI GV62 8RD-200 laptop that is getting stuck on startup, giving me the message reconstructing cache metadata each time. I've let the computer sit for hours, but it remains stuck on this process, and the computer does not startup in the Recovery Environment after...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop, Hard drive Completely Wipe Out

Windows 10 Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop, Hard drive Completely Wipe Out: After a recent Windows 10 Update (I believe) I had some instability and my system crashed a few times and began doing a disk check each time, the last time, it went into Auto Repair Mode while I was in the Middle of Editing Photos and I've been in the Blue Screens of Death...
  7. Auto repair loop/failure to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto repair loop/failure to boot: in past 2 weeks, 2 separate windows based computers fail to boot up and shows blue screen with unable to start message. Tried all of the options including attempt to install via downloaded flash drive with windows recovery program for windos 10. One machine- which failed...
  8. Windows 10 Packard Bell PC will loop boot and installing fresh new copy will be stuck!

Windows 10 Packard Bell PC will loop boot and installing fresh new copy will be stuck!: Hello, I recently decided to hook up my Packard Bell PC with Windows 10 on it after finding it. After plugging everything in, my PC started up and suddenly, it just restarted and it went in a loop. I used the OFFICAL Media Creation Tool and put it on to my USB. After plugging...
  9. Windows 10 Stuck on Black Screen forever ( no boot loop )

Windows 10 Stuck on Black Screen forever ( no boot loop ): [IMG]Hello, While im starting my computer i just face a black acreen but norhing else, no bios or anything. I dont think i have any problems with my monitor since i checked its cabals and its functionality and saw that there was not any problems with it. I also asked...
  10. Please help me please AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP. NO OTHER OPTION AND NO ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me please AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP. NO OTHER OPTION AND NO ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT: Hey men. I badly need your help, I was about to log in to my gmail and suddenly my pc show me the ":(" and suddenly restarted and get me into automatic repair. And says select an account. I logged in to my microsoft account and do the youtube's instruction I've tried all...