Windows 10: cheese

Discus and support cheese in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; buy me cheese https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cheese/6632b67c-fe26-41f2-86f2-2efd3851e4c7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StoicBag4224243, Feb 17, 2019.

1. cheese

buy me cheese

:)

StoicBag4224243, Feb 17, 2019

2. 3D printed cheese

*Big Grin cheese :D

in celebration of St. Patricks' Day

A team from the school of food and nutritional sciences at University College Cork (UCC) conducted a series of tests evaluating the texture, resilience and 'meltability' of 3D-printed cheese.

3D print materials need to be fluid enough to flow through a nozzle but also capable of settling into a definite shape and structure.

After melting the cheese at 75°C (167°F) for 12 minutes, the UCC team then ran it through a modified commercial 3D printer.

The machine, which usually prints with plastic, was fitted with a syringe to allow it to print with their melted cheese.

cheese i2ecj18ne5padhjemed9.jpg

Food which has been used for 3D printing undergoes stresses which can change its micro-structure, firstly when it is heated and then when it squeezed out through a nozzle.

The UCC team used several techniques to examine the effects of the 3D printing process on their cheese.

They compared the 3D-printed results to processed cheese that had been melted and then cooled in a cylinder, as well as another sample that was left untouched.

Cheese that was 3D printed was 45 per cent to 49 per cent softer than the untreated processed cheese, the researchers said.

cheese 0578-4324408-The_team_tested_four_different_types_of_cheese_and_found_variati-a-22_1489766056025.jpg

The team tested four different types of cheese and found variations in the size and distribution of fat globules. Clockwise from top: Fresh cheese (FC), melted cheese (MC), low-speed printed cheese (LSPC) and high-speed printed cheese (HSPC)

They also discovered that 3D-printed cheese was a little darker in colour, a bit springier and more fluid when melted, though it melted at about the same temperature as untreated cheese.

Changes in the protein network of the cheese are thought to be responsible.

The findings were published in the journal Science Direct.

VID
    http://gizmodo.com/the-first-3d-printed-cheese-was-as-bizarre-as-you-d-exp-1793369564

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Feb 17, 2019
  3. natr0n Win User
    3D printed cheese

Nothing like fresh bread and cheese. 3D print some on this loaf.

natr0n, Feb 17, 2019
  4. cheese

3D printed cheese

Homer would love this

They wondered how cheese might be used as a raw material in kitchens, according to reports in Live Science.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

cheese

1. cheese - Similar Threads - cheese

2. how is the moon not made out of cheese

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how is the moon not made out of cheese: how is the moon not made out of cheese https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-is-the-moon-not-made-out-of-cheese/c93530b8-0e62-4615-ad34-0ee6cf7d2b9c
  3. how is the moon not made out of cheese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how is the moon not made out of cheese: how is the moon not made out of cheese https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-is-the-moon-not-made-out-of-cheese/c93530b8-0e62-4615-ad34-0ee6cf7d2b9c
  4. how is the moon not made out of cheese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse and cheese verification puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and cheese verification puzzle: For god´s sake please get rid of this or at least let us change in to the new kind of puzzle.I´m losing my mind, it´s impossible.You have to look super fast 6 s****y quality pictures and if you fail to find a wrong one you have to do this at least 20 times by one attempt. But...
  6. Mouse and cheese verification puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and cheese verification puzzle: For god´s sake please get rid of this or at least let us change in to the new kind of puzzle.I´m losing my mind, it´s impossible.You have to look super fast 6 s****y quality pictures and if you fail to find a wrong one you have to do this at least 20 times by one attempt. But...
  7. My Windows 10 Firewall is drilled like Swiss cheese

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Windows 10 Firewall is drilled like Swiss cheese: Hi, since I upgraded to Windows 10 a year ago I admit I've never looked at my firewall rules. But today I did and I was shocked - What on CPU is happening there? Gozillion of rules, a lot of them auto-generated and for most of them I have no idea what they do. A lot of...