Windows 10: Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues

Discus and support Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently purchased a Cherry MX Board 1.0 BacklightI have noticed that keys that have a dual function such as the top row of number keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robgr, Dec 6, 2019.

1. robgr Win User

Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues

Hi, I have recently purchased a Cherry MX Board 1.0 BacklightI have noticed that keys that have a dual function such as the top row of number keys don't appear to also illuminate the other/bottom function. For example, the top row number 1 key is also ! when shift is used but the ! part of the key is not illuminated like the 1 is. Is this correct? Do I have a faulty keyboard. Am I missing something? This makes the other functions hard to see especially when using low illumination levels

:)

robgr, Dec 6, 2019
  2. VSG
    VSG Win User

Cherry MX Board 6.0

The Cherry MX Board 6.0 has a thick aluminum top, a technology called "RealKey" for extremely fast response times, high quality Cherry MX switches with low profile keycaps, and controllable red backlighting. Add in dedicated media control buttons and this is definitely a keyboard you want to read more about.

Show full review

3. VSG
    VSG Win User
    Cherry MX Board 6.0

You will like the keyboard I am currently working on a review for, then. Lots of thick aluminum here coupled with durable, high quality keycaps and backlighting too.

4. Vlada011 Win User

Cherry MX Board 6.0

WOW, again some nice keyboard presented on TPU.
    This is pure gaming keyboard mixed with quality and durability.
    If someone ask me mechanical keyboard mostly for gaming I would say Cherry MX Board 6.0.
    Because gamers usually don't like Filco, WASD and similar 1st class keyboards, and this Cherry MX Board 6.0 is right choice for them.
    Have backlight but it's not main purpose at all. With all RGB keyboards manufacturers spent more time to RGB look better and more lighthing options with better software than durability and quality of typing and impression of keyboard.
    Aluminum should be used more for keyboards case.

Vlada011, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues - Similar Threads - Cherry Board Backlight

2. Z-board issue new mount

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Z-board issue new mount: I have used the gaming zboard for the past 9+ years. My cat chewed through the base wire that connects the keyboard to the tower via USB. (thanks cat) I managed to source a new base and keypad. Plugged the new base unit in, and thought I'd treat myself to the new keypad...
  3. Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues: Hi, I have recently purchased a Cherry MX Board 1.0 BacklightI have noticed that keys that have a dual function such as the top row of number keys don't appear to also illuminate the other/bottom function. For example, the top row number 1 key is also ! when shift is used but...
  4. MX Master 3 Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MX Master 3 Connectivity Issue: Hi, I recently have purchased a MX Master 3 Wireless mouse but I am experiencing some Bluetooth issues. I managed to pair it and connect it to my laptop, however as soon as I turn off the mouse or restart my laptop the mouse will never connect unless I unpair and then pair...
  5. Key Board Shift Key Issues

Key Board Shift Key Issues: Hi, I am on an HP laptop and my shift keys are not working on certain keys. The right shift key and left shift key do not always share keys that do not work in common. Please, can someone help me...
  6. key board issue with @

key board issue with @: My key boad has suddenly started tying “ instead of @ and @ in place of “ so the keys appear to have turned round. How do I correct this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-issue-with/bdfd0cd3-ee7b-4b3d-9afd-0580eeb720a1
  7. Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N: We have a Sharp MX-M363N multi function copier/printer/scanner installed in our office which has a scan to network folder option available on it. For the past three years, we have had no problem scanning to any computer in our office, Windows Vista through Windows 10 Home. We...
  8. switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

in Windows 10 Customization
    switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0: Hi, My computer contained a normal HDD hard drive. I recently upgraded to a SSD. The original HDD is Disk 0 and the new SSD is Disk 1. The windows OS is on Disk 1. I want to dual boot my system with Windows and Ubuntu with both OS being on the SSD. Since the SSD is Disk 1 the...
  9. Windows 1 0 Reset recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1 0 Reset recovery: Hello, I recently had a problem with a company/hacker telling me I had to pay 400+ to get my key to operate my windows again after a trial period. I had also phone calls telling me the same. it warned me not to exit the screen, go to another site etc. or all would be...
  10. Samsung 9 Series Keyboard Backlight Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Samsung 9 Series Keyboard Backlight Issue: Hi, Running latest build of Windows 10 on a Samsung NP900X3A-B03UK. The Keyboard Backlight does not work and I don't know how or even if any of the Samsung Windows 8 apps/drivers will fix this. Does anyone know if there is a way I can get this working. Everything else...