Windows 10: Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues

Discus and support Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently purchased a Cherry MX Board 1.0 BacklightI have noticed that keys that have a dual function such as the top row of number keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robgr, Dec 6, 2019.

1. robgr Win User

Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues

Hi, I have recently purchased a Cherry MX Board 1.0 BacklightI have noticed that keys that have a dual function such as the top row of number keys don't appear to also illuminate the other/bottom function. For example, the top row number 1 key is also ! when shift is used but the ! part of the key is not illuminated like the 1 is. Is this correct? Do I have a faulty keyboard. Am I missing something? This makes the other functions hard to see especially when using low illumination levels

:)

robgr, Dec 6, 2019
  2. VSG
    VSG Win User

Cherry MX Board 6.0

The Cherry MX Board 6.0 has a thick aluminum top, a technology called "RealKey" for extremely fast response times, high quality Cherry MX switches with low profile keycaps, and controllable red backlighting. Add in dedicated media control buttons and this is definitely a keyboard you want to read more about.

Show full review

3. VSG
    VSG Win User
    Cherry MX Board 6.0

You will like the keyboard I am currently working on a review for, then. Lots of thick aluminum here coupled with durable, high quality keycaps and backlighting too.

4. Vlada011 Win User

Cherry MX Board 6.0

WOW, again some nice keyboard presented on TPU.
    This is pure gaming keyboard mixed with quality and durability.
    If someone ask me mechanical keyboard mostly for gaming I would say Cherry MX Board 6.0.
    Because gamers usually don't like Filco, WASD and similar 1st class keyboards, and this Cherry MX Board 6.0 is right choice for them.
    Have backlight but it's not main purpose at all. With all RGB keyboards manufacturers spent more time to RGB look better and more lighthing options with better software than durability and quality of typing and impression of keyboard.
    Aluminum should be used more for keyboards case.

Vlada011, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues - Similar Threads - Cherry Board Backlight

2. key board issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    key board issue: see what happen is that when i noticed today i was playing mineraft bedwars and i use hotkeys and when i pressed w and 2 at the same time a beep sound came and while pressing both my w and 2 didnt work . Then i tried other combination such as y and o and the same problem...
  3. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue: HiAny suggestions on what i can do to rectify storage space issues on this setup would be greatly appreciated. I have all my photos files personal docs etc on disc 1 D: but disc 0 C:is still maxed out....
  4. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue: HiAny suggestions on what i can do to rectify storage space issues on this setup would be greatly appreciated. I have all my photos files personal docs etc on disc 1 D: but disc 0 C:is still maxed out....
  5. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Key board issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key board issue: I have a Logitec MK 320 keyboard. On the minus key,on the key pad on the right of the keyboard is a padlock icon. When hit the minus key the screen goes black. I use the escape key to bring it back to a login screen. I login and it brings me back right where I left off. I...
  7. Key board issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Key board issue: I have a Logitec MK 320 keyboard. On the minus key,on the key pad on the right of the keyboard is a padlock icon. When hit the minus key the screen goes black. I use the escape key to bring it back to a login screen. I login and it brings me back right where I left off. I...
  8. New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops

in Windows 10 News
    New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops: If you’re serious about dominating virtual battle arenas, check out the addition of the CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on the new thin and powerful Alienware m15 and m17 R4 laptops. Gaming is better than ever on Windows 10, with games in 4K, DirectX 12 and...
  9. Backlight Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Backlight Issue: Hp notebook 's keyboard isn't working anymore. Please help me identify the cause asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlight-issue/fda125c1-3def-4934-9bef-2648dcd78ffd
  10. Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues: Hi, I have recently purchased a Cherry MX Board 1.0 BacklightI have noticed that keys that have a dual function such as the top row of number keys don't appear to also illuminate the other/bottom function. For example, the top row number 1 key is also ! when shift is used but...