Windows 10: ++ CHESS on WINDOWS ++

Discus and support ++ CHESS on WINDOWS ++ in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ++ if you want to learn CHESS, then Windows 10 mobile is the place, which offers plenty of great apps with many difficulty levels & learning tools ++... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Szilard Lazar, Oct 23, 2019.

1. ++ CHESS on WINDOWS ++

++ if you want to learn CHESS, then Windows 10 mobile is the place, which offers plenty of great apps with many difficulty levels & learning tools ++ you can try CHESS LVL100 or CHESS from Magma Mobile for example //

:)

Szilard Lazar, Oct 23, 2019

2. Chess Master on Windows 10

Chess Master works on Windows 7 but does not work on Windows 10. Any suggestions?

Dale Richards, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Chess recommendation

Hi, can someone suggest a Chess game for me please?

I have a E75.

Thanks.

rayonlinenz, Oct 23, 2019
  4. ++ CHESS on WINDOWS ++

Chess Master on Windows 10

WilliamPappas 10, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

++ CHESS on WINDOWS ++

1. ++ CHESS on WINDOWS ++ - Similar Threads - CHESS

2. How do I exit 3D Chess game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I exit 3D Chess game?: I installed 3D chess game from Microsoft store. I want to try the free version before buying. The only way I can find to exit the game is to bring up task manager and end the task. I've Googled it and get the same thing. Seriously? There is no EXIT option? Am I missing...
  3. How do I exit 3D Chess game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I exit 3D Chess game?: I installed 3D chess game from Microsoft store. I want to try the free version before buying. The only way I can find to exit the game is to bring up task manager and end the task. I've Googled it and get the same thing. Seriously? There is no EXIT option? Am I missing...
  4. Chess Titans Win7 for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titans Win7 for Windows 11: At the beginning of the year, after discovering that Windows7's Chess Titans was available on Windows 10, I discovered my MS Store was not functional after getting my hopes up and my desktop refused to download it.This was one of the determining factors of finally upgrading...
  5. Chess Titans Win7 for Windows 11

Chess Titans Win7 for Windows 11: At the beginning of the year, after discovering that Windows7's Chess Titans was available on Windows 10, I discovered my MS Store was not functional after getting my hopes up and my desktop refused to download it.This was one of the determining factors of finally upgrading...
  6. When I play Master Chess from Microsoft Start, how do I remove the 'game controller' icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I play Master Chess from Microsoft Start, how do I remove the 'game controller' icon...: The 'game controller' icon is stuck on the board, and I don't know how to make it go away. It only started appearing today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-play-master-chess-from-microsoft-start-how/c4c7e967-20e8-470b-842b-a3cf4c09e11e
  7. When I play Master Chess from Microsoft Start, how do I remove the 'game controller' icon...

When I play Master Chess from Microsoft Start, how do I remove the 'game controller' icon...: The 'game controller' icon is stuck on the board, and I don't know how to make it go away. It only started appearing today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-play-master-chess-from-microsoft-start-how/c4c7e967-20e8-470b-842b-a3cf4c09e11e
  8. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titans: I often play this game, but have first time this problem. Basically its opponent turn game against computer and note "Its a illegal move" flashes all the time. at some point it moved my pieces too and then was my turn tu move my white pieces... tried undo but same thing...
  9. Chess Titans

Chess Titans: I often play this game, but have first time this problem. Basically its opponent turn game against computer and note "Its a illegal move" flashes all the time. at some point it moved my pieces too and then was my turn tu move my white pieces... tried undo but same thing...
  10. deleted chess titans unmistakably how do I reinstall it?

deleted chess titans unmistakably how do I reinstall it?: Deleted chess titans by accident how do I reinstall it on win 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-chess-titans-unmistakably-how-do-i/7c328b9e-eb7d-4a98-8ff2-4cb4b740204e