Windows 10: Chest Strap App for Windows?

Discus and support Chest Strap App for Windows? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to practice my sport with a chest strap to track my pulse live. I own a Microsoft Surface Go and wanted to use it to get my pulse... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Himbeerdbeere, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Chest Strap App for Windows?

Hello,

I would like to practice my sport with a chest strap to track my pulse live. I own a Microsoft Surface Go and wanted to use it to get my pulse displayed there.

However, I am unfortunately a bit confused, as the subject of chest straps is very new to me. So far I have only found coupling possibilities for chest straps that are compatible either for smartphones or for watches and other gadgets, but none for a regular Windows 10 operating system. If I found ways to interface with Windows 10, they are always web-based (at least that's how I understood it). An example of this is "Polar Flow".

But I would like to have a possibility to install / download a program that works without internet. I would like to take my tablet with me to the gym later and have my heart rate displayed live with the chest strap without having to connect to the internet. I do not have internet access in the gym. As a bonus, I would like to be able to use a program that shows me in which zones I am currently training (i.e. what percentage of maximum heart rate).

Does anyone have any experience with a chest strap for Windows? Are all apps really only for Smartphones or web based? I would be very happy for help!

:)

Himbeerdbeere, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Screen weird different color strap issue

Hi,

Since the weird color strap also occurs in other apps, it seems that your graphics card driver is causing the issue. For us to better assist you with this, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you install any Windows updates prior to this issue (e.g. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update)?
    • What is the make and model of your graphics card?

In the meantime, we suggest updating the graphics card driver, and see if the issue will still occur.

Riel Alc, Jun 28, 2020
  3. sysinit Win User
    N80 wrist strap

Yo Folks,

This wrist strap is taken out of the package in my area. Is it a sports strap or just the normal sling type? Anybody can point me to a picture of the N80 wrist strap if its a sports type?

Thanks in advanced.

Cheers. ^_^

sysinit, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Chest Strap App for Windows?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Chest Strap App for Windows? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Chest Strap App for Windows?

1. Chest Strap App for Windows? - Similar Threads - Chest Strap App

2. Windows Apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Apps: Hello, After I download apps, It will always says system error. Even when I open task manager, Administrator: Command Prompt etc. Does expired windows license affect the administrator privilages and downloading apps? I have expired license. I tried buying license online, when...
  3. Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest Windows 10 wont work at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest Windows 10 wont work at all: When i download the games from their original CD Roms becasue i bought them in brand new condition it says i have to run as an administrator, but it wont work even when i attempt that. i cant find any helpful tips online and i cant seem to find any patch to help fix the...
  4. Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest Windows 10 wont work at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest Windows 10 wont work at all: When i download the games from their original CD Roms becasue i bought them in brand new condition it says i have to run as an administrator, but it wont work even when i attempt that. i cant find any helpful tips online and i cant seem to find any patch to help fix the...
  5. iKernel is moved to chest beacuse of FileRepMalware, can i get the original iKernel back again?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    iKernel is moved to chest beacuse of FileRepMalware, can i get the original iKernel back again?: so i installed kmspico and after sometime there is this fake installshield window to update it. now. my antivirus put iKernel.exe into its virus chest. I want to get back to the original installshield iKernel is that possible? i checked the previous version in its property...
  6. City Racing 2 - Chest Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    City Racing 2 - Chest Issue: After an automatic update from Microsoft, I am now unable to open any of the chest I receive from racing. Is there anyway I can get this corrected without uninstalling and restarting from scratch....
  7. Medal of Honor War Chest Problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Medal of Honor War Chest Problems.: Hi I'm having issues with the Medal of Honor War Chest. Allied Assault works perfectly with no modifications to any of the files, but Spearhead and Breakthrough crashes instantly with no error message. I tried looking up solutions, but everything that I could find relating to...
  8. App In Windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App In Windows: I get many ads in the applications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-in-windows/b26b0e15-b4dc-4d45-aed3-7208686b33c0"
  9. Where is the Avast chest on the disk?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where is the Avast chest on the disk?: Where is the Avast virus chest located on the disk? The reason I ask is that Avast has unexpectedly marked an application I have used before as infected and quarantined it. I want to get the file to submit it to Virustotal for a second opinion, but I don't want to mark it as...
  10. Replacing the AWFUL head strap on the hp mixed reality headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replacing the AWFUL head strap on the hp mixed reality headset: Does any one know if there is an alternative to the head strap for the hp mr headset? the factory one is terrible, when ever i wear the head set i can see into the real world from the bottom which completely ruins the experience, if i tighten it to hard one side gets shorter...