Windows 10: Chick time screen completely locked out my pc

Discus and support Chick time screen completely locked out my pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have intertained the idea of turning in screen time forn one of the pc. I toggled it on and off yesterday. Today i woke up with thr pc locked out. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AntonSakharov, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Chick time screen completely locked out my pc

I have intertained the idea of turning in screen time forn one of the pc. I toggled it on and off yesterday. Today i woke up with thr pc locked out. I am unable to get it unlocked.
    requesting time does nothing since it isnt on

removing the pc from family account did nothing either.
    what are we suppose to do?
    how can microsoft be releasing such a horrible broken feature?

:)

AntonSakharov, Jan 8, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jan 8, 2021
  4. DanielYX Win User

Chick time screen completely locked out my pc

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Chick time screen completely locked out my pc

1. Chick time screen completely locked out my pc - Similar Threads - Chick screen completely

2. completely locked out my pc.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    completely locked out my pc.: I've recently updated my Windows and I'm now unable to log into my pc at the desktop as it asks me to set up a pin, which when I click no box appears.I've tried everything in the system restart menu but it asks me for my account password ... which I enter and then told it is...
  3. HELP! Completely locked out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Completely locked out!: This may be lengthy but here it goes. I have Windows 11 and was having trouble installing Office 365 so I went into safe mode which did not work, so thats another issue entirely. After restarting, I am prompted to set up a new pin. I have a pin already. So when I try to set...
  4. Completely locked out of account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely locked out of account: So I couldn't remember my laptop's pin, so I tried using my email address but now it's asking for a phone number verification code and I don't even recognize the phone number, so I tried resetting my security details and now I'm locked out of my laptop AND unable to change...
  5. Completely locked out of account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely locked out of account: So I couldn't remember my laptop's pin, so I tried using my email address but now it's asking for a phone number verification code and I don't even recognize the phone number, so I tried resetting my security details and now I'm locked out of my laptop AND unable to change...
  6. I am completely locked out of my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am completely locked out of my PC: Today I got an Occulus Rift. While setting it up, I got stuck on "Sensors can't track headset." I tried literally everything on the entire internet and nothing worked even a little bit (but this isn't about the Rift, I'll have to try to fix that later if I can ever get back...
  7. Completely locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Completely locked out: I am completely locked out of my computer. When I try to log in it says that the user profile service isnt working. Several attempts and a password reset later and still nothing. I decide to try and factory reset my computer. Shift click restart to open the menu and the only...
  8. Completely Locked Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Completely Locked Out: On the very first screen you see when you turn on your computer (after the INSIGNIA logo appears and disappears), I am supposed to input my password to get in. It won't recognize my password. What do I do?...
  9. Lock screen time-out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock screen time-out: Is there any way to keep the lock screen from shutting me down if I don't do anything on the keyboard for a minute or 2 minutes, or whatever it is? I followed some instructions that I found on the internet that involve adding ".bak" or ".backup" to the lock screen file in...
  10. Lock Screen Slideshow Time Out

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen Slideshow Time Out: Hello, I used to use a reg file for Windows 8.1 to customize the time until the screen turns off during the Lock Screen Time Out. I want to know if that command still applies for Windows 10. The reg file command is:...