Windows 10: Chicony 2.0 USB Camera

Discus and support Chicony 2.0 USB Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have windows 10 version 10.0.19041, my webcam does not work anymore. I found it in imaginary devices, but once i did a scan it disappeared, I dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IHaveAnIssueWithSomeTechn, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Chicony 2.0 USB Camera

I have windows 10 version 10.0.19041, my webcam does not work anymore. I found it in imaginary devices, but once i did a scan it disappeared, I dont know where to find software for it. any advice/fix?

:)

IHaveAnIssueWithSomeTechn, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Ivaylo Nikolov, Aug 20, 2020
  3. karim Win User
    Asus camera shows black screen

I download Chicony Camera Driver and that what happened when I want to install it

Chicony 2.0 USB Camera [​IMG]

karim, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Chicony 2.0 USB Camera

ENTO USB Camera

Hi Ralph,

For us to properly install your USB camera, we need to make sure first that the camera is still detected on your computer. Do access your Device Manager and see if the camera is still there. If so, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to help us diagnose and address the problem.

To access Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key, then type in Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting once it's up.
    • On the left panel, click View all.
    • Look for Hardware and Devices.
    • Click it and follow on-screen instructions.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Chicony 2.0 USB Camera

1. Chicony 2.0 USB Camera - Similar Threads - Chicony USB Camera

2. storage\emulated\0\dcim\camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storage\emulated\0\dcim\camera: I want to transfer files from Samsung Galaxy S3 phone to Windows 8.1 using USB connection. Using my phone I can see videos but using windows I don't show any files in the DCIM folder although I have show hidden files on. Using file manager on my phone, I can see the files are...
  3. storage\emulated\0\dcim\camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storage\emulated\0\dcim\camera: I want to transfer files from Samsung Galaxy S3 phone to Windows 8.1 using USB connection. Using my phone I can see videos but using windows I don't show any files in the DCIM folder although I have show hidden files on. Using file manager on my phone, I can see the files are...
  4. Camera just has blank screen not picture, i have 2 cameras hp webcam 101 and usb 2. webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera just has blank screen not picture, i have 2 cameras hp webcam 101 and usb 2. webcam: The camera just has a blank screen, no picture, I have 2 cameras hp webcam 101 and USB 2. webcamIn the windows camera app, I can not select the camera I want to use....
  5. Camera just has blank screen not picture, i have 2 cameras hp webcam 101 and usb 2. webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera just has blank screen not picture, i have 2 cameras hp webcam 101 and usb 2. webcam: The camera just has a blank screen, no picture, I have 2 cameras hp webcam 101 and USB 2. webcamIn the windows camera app, I can not select the camera I want to use....
  6. Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8: [ATTACH] So today Asphalt 9 just updated the latest car hunt event and I purchased the same car hunt pack 12 for Apollo N three times, my email received the receipt from Microsoft Store and my bank balance was deducted with the same number I paid for the transactions,...
  7. USB camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB camera: When attempting to use usb camera I receive error message 0xAooF4271 media capture failed event 0x80070018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera/d7f9a1e0-424a-4dc7-beae-23881b6e6903
  8. Usb Camera

Usb Camera: My camera driver is installed and says that it is good. How to I get my video I`m recording on my screen? The last time I tried it , it only worked in the skype app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera/c7589c7b-66f1-4cef-a7cb-b3c999b63b19
  9. usb camera

usb camera: i have no sound and no video on skype its about this camera Omega Vimicro USB2.0 UVC PC Camera can somebody help me im useing windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera/95e01d99-d240-41fa-b2e1-d8c5cc670769
  10. Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hi, While trying to buy from Windows store I got an "Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008" message. Any idea how to resolve this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...