Windows 10: Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family

Discus and support Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My kids account shows that she is the family organizer. Whey i invite her to add to my family group. It says she needs to exist from current group.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by maruti chennamsetty, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family

My kids account shows that she is the family organizer. Whey i invite her to add to my family group. It says she needs to exist from current group. You're already in a family groupYou'll need to leave your current family group to join a new one.To leave a group, select Go to family group, find your name, and then select and Leave family group.If you need help, please share the error details and this Trace id: LnIK+0UjOEqNwlT2.5.268 with support.

:)

maruti chennamsetty, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Problems adding a child on the family account

Hello,

We're here to help.

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your
    Family Safety feature for your Windows 10 device.

To remove a child

• From a web browser, go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with the Microsoft account of an adult in the family.
    • To remove a child, choose Remove at the top of the section labeled
      Select a child to view or edit their settings.
    • Select the person you want to remove from the family.
    • Select the Remove button that appears when you've chosen the person to remove.

To add a child to your family

• Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com/family
    • If this is your first time setting up a family, select Add a child.

If you've already added child accounts to your family, go to Select a child to view or edit their settings and then select
      Add.
    • Enter your child's email address and select Send invite. If your child doesn't have an email address, select
      Create a new email address for your child and follow the instructions on the screen.

Your child will need to accept the invite from their email.

Do note, you need to accept the email invitation from a device with the Child account currently logged in.

Let us know how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Feb 17, 2023
  3. AS_1 Win User
    Removing child from family account

I cannot seem to remove my child's account from my family account even though I have followed the steps. The message that I get is that the organizer needs to remove the child but I am the organizer. How do I proceed?

Thema:

Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family

1. Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family - Similar Threads - Child Account added

2. Can not add childs account to family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can not add childs account to family: Hello,I already contacted support but was redirected here. I can not add my child's account to family. After giving adult consent I get an error message in my language saying "something is not working, the problem is on our end, not on yours". I tried different devices and...
  3. Can not add childs account to family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not add childs account to family: Hello,I already contacted support but was redirected here. I can not add my child's account to family. After giving adult consent I get an error message in my language saying "something is not working, the problem is on our end, not on yours". I tried different devices and...
  4. Can not add childs account to family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family: My kids account shows that she is the family organizer. Whey i invite her to add to my family group. It says she needs to exist from current group. You're already in a family groupYou'll need to leave your current family group to join a new one.To leave a group, select Go to...
  6. Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family

Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family: My kids account shows that she is the family organizer. Whey i invite her to add to my family group. It says she needs to exist from current group. You're already in a family groupYou'll need to leave your current family group to join a new one.To leave a group, select Go to...
  7. Cant add MS account of child to the "family"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant add MS account of child to the "family": I create MS account for my child, I send the invitation from my MS account, I try to ask for permition from Childs account when I login as a child"... I already try to do this with MS support... Still I cant "add child to family". Every try end with the same answer from MS:...
  8. Cant add MS account of child to the "family"

Cant add MS account of child to the "family": I create MS account for my child, I send the invitation from my MS account, I try to ask for permition from Childs account when I login as a child"... I already try to do this with MS support... Still I cant "add child to family". Every try end with the same answer from MS:...
  9. Adding family member as a member adds him as a child?

Adding family member as a member adds him as a child?: Hi there,So I've added my wife as a family member so she can use my pc, but since she is not that computer literate I've added her as a member and not as orginiser. By doing that, she has received the email saying that I would like her to join my family as a child. After you...
  10. Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account

Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account: I have searched thru the instructions as to how to add money to child account and as everyone else, got the same issue. Not a currency issue, I have tried multiple times and never succeeded once. Has anyone been successful in doing this?...