Windows 10: Child account cannot access Chrome after it is unblocked

Discus and support Child account cannot access Chrome after it is unblocked in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to set up a child account that can access Chrome. I removed Chrome from the "Always blocked" apps list. That did not work and the Child... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by reeispc3, Aug 4, 2019.

1. reeispc3 Win User

Child account cannot access Chrome after it is unblocked

I want to set up a child account that can access Chrome. I removed Chrome from the "Always blocked" apps list. That did not work and the Child account received an "Ask for permission" pop up when I tried to open Chrome. I clicked Ask by email and I approved the request from the Adult account. I restarted the Child computer and it still cannot access Chrome. How do I allow the Child account to use Chrome?

Child account cannot access Chrome after it is unblocked aad49df2-e6f1-463a-a3f5-0805b850a070?upload=true.png

Child account cannot access Chrome after it is unblocked ef508f68-1ba6-4786-9481-995f0944b78f?upload=true.png

Child account cannot access Chrome after it is unblocked 2778b5b7-50af-4be2-8bd7-10271dff197c?upload=true.png

:)

reeispc3, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Child account cannot access Chrome after it is unblocked

1. Child account cannot access Chrome after it is unblocked - Similar Threads - Child account cannot

2. Child Account Access

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Child Account Access: I created an account on a new laptop for my child, but as soon as I completed the process, it said the password was incorrect. I tried multiple versions of what I used, but nothing worked. I cannot get into the account. The account is listed under my account in family, but...
  3. Cannot reset child account password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot reset child account password: We recently purchased a new Windows 10 computer. We were excited to create new outlook.com email addresses for each of my daughters so we set them up with new accounts. These accounts have never worked. We tried logging in and were unable to. On both. We tried resetting their...
  4. How to remove child from non-accessible account

How to remove child from non-accessible account: We have an account in Microsoft Family that is not accessible. My child’s account is set there. Please help me to remove my child’s account from there and create another association using a different account. I am unable to invite him to my family because of that account...
  5. Unable to access Chrome and Firefox on the child account error: need parent permissions.

Unable to access Chrome and Firefox on the child account error: need parent permissions.: My son was using his PC this morning/early afternoon and all apps were working fine. They have been for some time. Without changing any restrictions or anything, all of a sudden he cannot open Chrome or Firefox. He is given a message saying he needs permission from a parent...
  6. Cannot run Google Chrome on Child account, needs permission.

Cannot run Google Chrome on Child account, needs permission.: I just got a PC and I downloaded google chrome and it says to ask for permission but it doesn't send an email. I tried doing it manually but there is no settings for my Microsoft account to allow google chrome. I tried changing my families, I tried viewing my devices...
  7. Cannot run Google Chrome on Child account, needs permission.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot run Google Chrome on Child account, needs permission.: I just got a PC and I downloaded google chrome and it says to ask for permission but it doesn't send an email. I tried doing it manually but there is no settings for my Microsoft account to allow google chrome. I tried changing my families, I tried viewing my devices...
  8. Child account

Child account: In a family account does each member have their own username and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account/d65f128a-8426-4d48-92ac-49c946496ea8"
  9. Cannot Access Videos in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Access Videos in Chrome: I have signed into a website that has video content in modules. I was able to open one module, but none others. I have enabled Flash for the website, but continue to have the same problem, This applies to Chrome(preferred), Firefox, Opera and Safari. I have contacted the site...
  10. Child accounts

Child accounts: Does anyone use child accounts on Windows 10? We have multiple user logins and one of these is a child account. Our son is not actively using it as he is a bit young but thought I'd get it setup. Trouble is unlike the adult accounts it is really frustrating to use with edge....