Windows 10: Child account in family safety is no visible

Discus and support Child account in family safety is no visible in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Try to remove child account from parent account but found that the child account is not visible to the parent account.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BWK1000, May 12, 2023.

1. BWK1000 Win User

Child account in family safety is no visible

Try to remove child account from parent account but found that the child account is not visible to the parent account.

:)

BWK1000, May 12, 2023

2. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

Child account in family safety is no visible 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, May 12, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Family safety - child can disable all feature, why?

Hi,

There may be a sync issue with the restrictions that has been applied to the child account. To isolate your concern regarding Family Safety, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Remove the Child account on the Family Safety website.
    • Change the passwords of your account.
    • Add the Child account again.
    • Add the restrictions to the Child account again.

Keep us updated with the results if your child will still be able to turn off the Family Safety feature after performing the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, May 12, 2023
  4. Child account in family safety is no visible

Microsoft Family safety not working properly and not able to extened the time limit for child account usage on Windows 10.

Hi Maria,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in family safety settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Is the issue occurring with other child account or with a specific child's account?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about managing kids request in the Family Safety settings and check if it helps.

Refer to the section: Manage your kids' requests.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/set-child-limits

Please get back to us with an update on issue with managing Family Safety, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 12, 2023
Thema:

Child account in family safety is no visible

1. Child account in family safety is no visible - Similar Threads - Child account family

2. Child account missing from family safety account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account missing from family safety account: Hi my child’s account somehow deleted it’s self from my account and when I try to re add it says the account t is already part of another family please remove account from organiser but I can’t?...
  3. Child account missing from family safety account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child account missing from family safety account: Hi my child’s account somehow deleted it’s self from my account and when I try to re add it says the account t is already part of another family please remove account from organiser but I can’t?...
  4. Child account in family safety is no visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account in family safety is no visible: Try to remove child account from parent account but found that the child account is not visible to the parent account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account-in-family-safety-is-no-visible/dbaea43e-81d9-41ac-a45e-6cdb3ed2170d
  5. Child account in family safety is no visible

Child account in family safety is no visible: Try to remove child account from parent account but found that the child account is not visible to the parent account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account-in-family-safety-is-no-visible/dbaea43e-81d9-41ac-a45e-6cdb3ed2170d
  6. remove a child in family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove a child in family safety: I can't remove my child from the family safety in Microsoft.The e-mailadress from my child is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mailadres is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** am not aloud to remove Evian, I do not understand why.Can you help me?Greets,...
  7. Family Safety device not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety device not visible: HI all!I recently setup a Family Safety account and added my sons account to the family group.On his Windows PC I converted my local account to use Microsoft account which manages the family, logged in to that account and his child account was visible.I allowed the account...
  8. Family Safety device not visible

Family Safety device not visible: HI all!I recently setup a Family Safety account and added my sons account to the family group.On his Windows PC I converted my local account to use Microsoft account which manages the family, logged in to that account and his child account was visible.I allowed the account...
  9. Family Safety device not visible

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  10. Family safety settings not updating for Child account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family safety settings not updating for Child account: Hi, My son is 9 and as part of the work from the school, they refer to YouTube videos all the time. As a rule, Youtube is blocked by FamilySafety whioch would be fine except in the current times of lockdowns and closed schools. The problem is in the app, I can see the...