Windows 10: Child Account in Windows 10

Discus and support Child Account in Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why must I create an email account for a child to have individual monitored access to a Win 10 computer? This is MADNESS! If someone wants to send an... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MS-User since PCjr, May 31, 2019.

1. Child Account in Windows 10

Why must I create an email account for a child to have individual monitored access to a Win 10 computer? This is MADNESS! If someone wants to send an email to a young child, it should come to the PARENT! A young child should NOT have an individual email account.

:)

MS-User since PCjr, May 31, 2019
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, May 31, 2019
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, May 31, 2019
  4. Child Account in Windows 10

Child option not present in Windows 10 Family Safety

Hi George,

Thank you for your response.

• Are you trying these steps in admin account or a local account?
    The steps given in the link ahs to be performed in the Website and a invite has to sent from the web and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the link and check the Add a child account to your family and check
    if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Child Account in Windows 10

1. Child Account in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Child Account

2. Hyper V and child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper V and child account: I want my child to launch Hyper V without the UAC window popping up asking for the Administrator Password/PINIn my account, Hyper V launches without UAC prompt, but anything I trie for the child account WIndows always asks for the Administrator PINSetup:WIndows 10:2 accounts....
  3. Hyper V and child account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper V and child account: I want my child to launch Hyper V without the UAC window popping up asking for the Administrator Password/PINIn my account, Hyper V launches without UAC prompt, but anything I trie for the child account WIndows always asks for the Administrator PINSetup:WIndows 10:2 accounts....
  4. Hyper V and child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...: I logged my son into his Xbox Profile on the Xbox gaming app on my PC. Now my PC has his email associated with my account. The family settings are now applying to my PC account.Summary:Under the Accounts > Your Info it now shows my name but my 9yr old sons email address and I...
  6. My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...: I logged my son into his Xbox Profile on the Xbox gaming app on my PC. Now my PC has his email associated with my account. The family settings are now applying to my PC account.Summary:Under the Accounts > Your Info it now shows my name but my 9yr old sons email address and I...
  7. My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft: I've followed every guide I can find to allow my child to play Minecraft Java Edition. Nothing works.I've set his account to allow him to join clubs, allow multiplayer outside of Xbox live and everything. Nothing seems to be working....
  9. Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft

Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft: I've followed every guide I can find to allow my child to play Minecraft Java Edition. Nothing works.I've set his account to allow him to join clubs, allow multiplayer outside of Xbox live and everything. Nothing seems to be working....
  10. how to switch windows 10 child account to local account

how to switch windows 10 child account to local account: i saw someone asking the same question but i still can't change it below "your family" it only said we can't connect to Microsoft family on this device might not be up to date I was thinking what dose that matter for a long time....