Windows 10: Child account locks out randomly

Discus and support Child account locks out randomly in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a child account that locks out randomly after a couple of minutes of either initially logging the child in or if I increase their screen limit... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by tim.miracle, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Child account locks out randomly

I have a child account that locks out randomly after a couple of minutes of either initially logging the child in or if I increase their screen limit for the day. I have had this happen on 2 different systems now. I have made sure that all updates are completed as well.

The other issue is that Google Chrome is blocked but still allows the child to use it.

:)

tim.miracle, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Child account locks out randomly

Not Tracking Web Browsing Activity on Child Account

Hello,

I had already read that article and tried all those steps mentioned before posting on this forum. Nothing worked. I am still not able to see the web activity on my child's account.

I have already verified that the Family Safety Service is connected to my PC and that my child has the PC listed as a device on their account. My child's account is listed as "child" on my PC account settings. When I sign into the child's account, I have
    verified that Family Safe Monitoring is running because the icon is in the task bar.

This response was not helpful, because as I stated in my original post, I had already read several articles on troubleshooting this issue and nothing worked.

Can you offer me other suggestions that are not mentioned in that Wiki Article?

CoriannFlores, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Child account locks out randomly

1. Child account locks out randomly - Similar Threads - Child account locks

2. Family PC locked out due to time limit on childs account - unable to reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Family PC locked out due to time limit on childs account - unable to reset: My child installed a cross platform game from xbox to windows 10 pc. apparently this brought the pc into his account and applied the time limits to the pc. now that his time has expired, we are unable to bypass the restrictions on the PC to get into the account. i have...
  3. Locked out of my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of my account: I changed my email address in my account because it is no longer active and now I am being locked out of my account for 30 days and I can't talk with a human being in Microsoft that can do anything about it. And I can't buy any applications from your APP Store for a month....
  4. Locked out of my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of my account: I accidently delete my adminstrator account while trying to replace it and i restart my pc now it is asking for a password but not accepting any of my passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-account/9992b0ab-7e95-4cab-a851-9f6d5fbf2a7d"
  5. locked out of account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked out of account: I have an old asus eslate tablet where i cant remember that password to. Is there a way i can log back into it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-account/5a837ec6-0d93-4b33-a656-3e2e98a2213f
  6. Child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account: In a family account does each member have their own username and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account/d65f128a-8426-4d48-92ac-49c946496ea8"
  7. Locked Out of Admin Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked Out of Admin Account: I have become locked out of my admin account because my password seems to have changed. I haven't used this account in a couple of years as I have a second account which I use regularly. Both accounts have the same password. I just noticed that my clock did not adjust for DST...
  8. locked out microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    locked out microsoft account: when trying to sign in on computer get a message that Microsoft account has been disabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/locked-out-microsoft-account/b86dc012-649d-431e-82f6-3a848405b6a5
  9. Child accounts

Child accounts: Does anyone use child accounts on Windows 10? We have multiple user logins and one of these is a child account. Our son is not actively using it as he is a bit young but thought I'd get it setup. Trouble is unlike the adult accounts it is really frustrating to use with edge....
  10. Child Account Get Greyed Out

Child Account Get Greyed Out: I added a child account to my Windows 10 Home machine. When the child logs in, the following happens: 1. Go to Store. 2. Selects a free game rated "Everyone". 3. Selects the blue "Get" which changes to "Working" 4. There is a pop-up window which: says "Subject to...