Windows 10: child account pending lock out off computer want send invite

Discus and support child account pending lock out off computer want send invite in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi , My son can not use his computer at all he is locked out. we log in and send a request. Then it just says something went wrong. The family... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TerryAwilliams235, Jun 27, 2020.

1. child account pending lock out off computer want send invite

Hi ,

My son can not use his computer at all he is locked out. we log in and send a request. Then it just says something went wrong. The family settings don't work it want send a invite .so we were told to remove him then reinvite. Now his invite is pending for 3 days . we have rung for help and got no were . they said they would ring back after 24hrs but never did.

Both accounts family settings are pointing to the correct child/adult.

However:

a Windows in the adult account, still say CHILD PENDING, even though the child has accepted the invitation to join the family, emails have bounced back an forth, in both adult and child email accounts saying invited/accepted/joined......

I'm so frustrated, whatever I do it is still PENDING!

:)

TerryAwilliams235, Jun 27, 2020

2. Child account pending issue.

I follow the steps you show, but the child account still keep pending n matter how many time he accept my invitation and log-in to this labtop.

What next can I do to solve the problem of child-account pending forever? It pass 2 days already to try.

Thanks

MARTELTRAN, Jun 27, 2020
  3. SeiniNZ Win User
    Child account pending issue.

Very frustrating as I have two computers in the family and have set the child up in Microsoft family on both. One it has accepted the other is pending too which means I cannot manage the internet activity of one on the computer where the account is still
    pending, with third party software because the software cannot see the account whereas on the computer that has accepted it I can. Very annoying - come on Microsoft don't just go quiet get it sorted please

SeiniNZ, Jun 27, 2020
  4. child account pending lock out off computer want send invite

adding an existing account to family as a child

I am trying to add an existing account to my family as a child account. I have gotten as far as sending an invitation to his gmail account, and he has logged on and accepted the invitation. Now the problem. On one computer screen, it now lists him as
    a child in the family, but on another screen at the same time, it says that the status in pending until he accepts the invitation to join. Until this is resolved, I cannot set parental controls. Any ideas? I have already waited about an hour for the screens
    to sync.

JenGregory, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

child account pending lock out off computer want send invite

1. child account pending lock out off computer want send invite - Similar Threads - child account pending

2. Calendar invitation is re-sending out meeting invites with some regularity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar invitation is re-sending out meeting invites with some regularity: Mailbox Calendar invitation is re-sending out meeting invites with some regularity ~4 or 5 per day, going back some weeks. In most cases, none of the meeting details have changed time, location, attendees and the admins also mailbox delegates say they haven’t touched the...
  3. Calendar invitation is re-sending out meeting invites with some regularity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar invitation is re-sending out meeting invites with some regularity: Mailbox Calendar invitation is re-sending out meeting invites with some regularity ~4 or 5 per day, going back some weeks. In most cases, none of the meeting details have changed time, location, attendees and the admins also mailbox delegates say they haven’t touched the...
  4. Can't add child to Family Safety - it says pending despite accepting the invitation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add child to Family Safety - it says pending despite accepting the invitation?: I am trying to add my child to the Family Safety app.I sent them the invitation, and they clicked on it, but in my app, it is still saying the invitation is pending 2 days later.When they click on the invitation, it says:You're already in a family group You'll need to leave...
  5. Can't add child to Family Safety - it says pending despite accepting the invitation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add child to Family Safety - it says pending despite accepting the invitation?: I am trying to add my child to the Family Safety app.I sent them the invitation, and they clicked on it, but in my app, it is still saying the invitation is pending 2 days later.When they click on the invitation, it says:You're already in a family group You'll need to leave...
  6. Can't add child to Family Safety - it says pending despite accepting the invitation?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Locked out of my account and computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of my account and computer: I just bought myself a new computer yesterday, I set it up with my existing microsoft account, but setting up computer they were asking for verification due to suspicious activity on my account. I put in the email I'm registered for, but I don't receive any verification code...
  8. Prevent my childs account from getting locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Prevent my childs account from getting locked out: Hi,My daughters computer has decided to lock her out really, really frequently. I would like to turn this off. It says "This computer is locked, please come back in 2 hours" or something along those lines. The problem is, it is doing this even if she only gets her passcode...
  9. My child locked themselves out of their account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My child locked themselves out of their account: My child decided it was smart to convert their local login to a new Microsoft account they created using a false date of birth and then promptly forgot the password, so we are unable to recover the account, nor login to their Windows 10 account. Is there a way that an...
  10. Child account locks out randomly

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account locks out randomly: I have a child account that locks out randomly after a couple of minutes of either initially logging the child in or if I increase their screen limit for the day. I have had this happen on 2 different systems now. I have made sure that all updates are completed as well....