Windows 10: Child account restrictions not working on windows 10 for ARM

Discus and support Child account restrictions not working on windows 10 for ARM in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have an Asus ARM tablet that I got for my son and have another Asus laptop x64 for him to use for homework and a little entertainment. I set them... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by subarunut, Dec 19, 2019.

1. subarunut Win User

Child account restrictions not working on windows 10 for ARM

I have an Asus ARM tablet that I got for my son and have another Asus laptop x64 for him to use for homework and a little entertainment. I set them both up identically, I logged in with my parent account, added the child account and logged in has him. On the laptop, all the content and time restrictions are applied and working as normal. On the Arm tablet, they are not. They both are running Windows 10 1903. I never see any of the activity in the weekly email reports from the tablet either. I am a little at a loss.

:)

subarunut, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Family safety - child can disable all feature, why?

Hi,

There may be a sync issue with the restrictions that has been applied to the child account. To isolate your concern regarding Family Safety, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Remove the Child account on the Family Safety website.
    • Change the passwords of your account.
    • Add the Child account again.
    • Add the restrictions to the Child account again.

Keep us updated with the results if your child will still be able to turn off the Family Safety feature after performing the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Child account restrictions not working on windows 10 for ARM

Minecraft Servers- child?

Hi,

A Parent account can manage or control the Child account's privacy and online safety settings online. To change or remove the restrictions on your child's profile, you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Xbox account settings page
    • Select the gamertag of the child account which you want to edit.
    • Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • Save your settings.

Make sure that the restrictions are also removed from the
    Microsoft Family page

• Sign in to your account and look for the child account's email address.
    • Click on Content restrictions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Child account restrictions not working on windows 10 for ARM

1. Child account restrictions not working on windows 10 for ARM - Similar Threads - Child account restrictions

2. Child able to work-around family restrictions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child able to work-around family restrictions: Please, any ideas how to prevent a child from hacking their way round Microsoft Family restrictions? Politely asking them not to unfortunately doesn’t appear to work.Child’s account is locked with time restrictions, all apps blocked, age limit<3, etc. The child can still...
  3. Remove parental controls and restrictions from MS child account?

Remove parental controls and restrictions from MS child account?: Microsoft Family is a huge pain and almost totally useless, so I want to remove parental restrictions from my son's account. Do I just need to go into the Family settings in my account, and remove his account from my family? He is 12 years old; will Microsoft still apply...
  4. Unable to put restrictions on childs account in the family safe application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to put restrictions on childs account in the family safe application: In the family safe app it says I need to put restrictions on the time my child is on the app by clicking on the name amd some menu is supposed to poo up. Nothing pops up so I cant seem to figure out what im doing wrong....
  5. child account restrictions

child account restrictions: Hi, I have set up an account on my PC for my child and have successfully restricted his internet access to only the list of sites that I have approved. However, on the bottom taskbar, there is a search box that returns previews of web search results, including pictures, if...
  6. Content restrictions not working for a child account in Microsoft Family Safety

Content restrictions not working for a child account in Microsoft Family Safety: So i have a 12 y/o account on my microsoft "family". In the Family section of my microsoft account, I have the childs account activated and i have blocked inappropriate websites toggle on. Toggling this switch will block adult content and enable safesearch according to the...
  7. Bypass internet restrictions on child account easily??

Bypass internet restrictions on child account easily??: Hi everyone, I've noticed the following issue, and wanted to know if anyone had a solution. Using family controls, you can block access to certain websites, but this only works for Microsoft edge. You have the option to block certain other browsers, but there's no option to...
  8. Windows do not restrict screen time for child account

Windows do not restrict screen time for child account: Hi! Screen time report shows 4+ hours of use, but in screen time limit I set up only 2 hours. What's wrong with my family settings? Why child can exceed screen time limit? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. How To Change Adult Account to Child Account - Need To Set Restrictions

How To Change Adult Account to Child Account - Need To Set Restrictions: Right this is now stressing us out I have had my own Microsoft Account for years. However when we got our son his XBOX One we used my Microsoft Account which of course is the Adult Account to set him up on his new XBOX One and away he went. Now he is getting older he is...
  10. Add restriction to childs device

Add restriction to childs device: I am windows 10 user with 3 devices (one laptop, two desktops) at my disposal and I am the sole user on all three devices (naturally making me administrator) To restrict my surfing habits I have added my ms account as child account with my friend as an adult who can set all...