Windows 10: Child account sign-in for Minecraft 10

Discus and support Child account sign-in for Minecraft 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've installed Minecraft 10 for Windows on my computer so that my daughter can play. I logged in under my Microsoft account initially, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmyN42, Mar 25, 2020.

1. AmyN42 Win User

Child account sign-in for Minecraft 10

Hello,

I've installed Minecraft 10 for Windows on my computer so that my daughter can play. I logged in under my Microsoft account initially, but would like to switch it to my daughter's account. I created a child account under Microsoft Family, but can't figure out how to log out of my own account and log in under her account - it automatically signs me in instead. I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and when I clicked on "sign in", it automatically signed me in instead of giving me a chance to choose who signs in.

Please help! Thanks! :

:)

AmyN42, Mar 25, 2020

2. Minecraft Servers- child?

Hi,

A Parent account can manage or control the Child account's privacy and online safety settings online. To change or remove the restrictions on your child's profile, you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Xbox account settings page
    • Select the gamertag of the child account which you want to edit.
    • Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • Save your settings.

Make sure that the restrictions are also removed from the
    Microsoft Family page

• Sign in to your account and look for the child account's email address.
    • Click on Content restrictions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Child account sign-in for Minecraft 10 - Similar Threads - Child account sign

2. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  3. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  4. Add Minecraft to child's account on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Minecraft to child's account on PC: Hi everyone,I've created a separate Windows profile for our son, who, while aiming to be the best Minecrafter possible, downloaded auto-clickers, hack clients...and probably lots of hidden malware too, as it was all open source stuff.Anyway, we got the pc reset to factory...
  5. Add Minecraft to child's account on PC

Add Minecraft to child's account on PC: Hi everyone,I've created a separate Windows profile for our son, who, while aiming to be the best Minecrafter possible, downloaded auto-clickers, hack clients...and probably lots of hidden malware too, as it was all open source stuff.Anyway, we got the pc reset to factory...
  6. Sign out of child account on local account

Sign out of child account on local account: I created a local account and on the windows store I signed in as a child account, which ended up changing my local account to use the child account. I now can't use xbox gamepass and when I go into settings there isn't an option to sign out of the account. How do I sign out...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts: We have three child accounts on our main Microsoft account. We would like our children to be able to play Minecraft simultaneously on different devices, each on their own child account. I know this is not possible with the Java edition. Is this an option with Minecraft for...
  8. Signing In with a child user account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing In with a child user account: Hello! I Tried to Sign-in with a child account. But i can't.. It says ''You need an Internet Connection For This''. But I can Sign-In with the administrator Account, WITHOUT Internet Connection....
  9. Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts: Hello, If I purchase Minecraft, can my lined children accounts access the game from their devices? Any links that can explain teh process will be helpful. Thanks, Anand...
  10. Minecraft for child account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft for child account: I cannot figure out how to let my child play Minecraft using using their child account setup using Microsoft Family. I have purchased, downloaded, and installed Minecraft using my (parent) account. Its through my Xbox username. We do not own a XBox console. Not sure if that...