Windows 10: Child account with email

Discus and support Child account with email in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Why have microsoft made it nearly impossible to create an account for a child that actually doesnt **** up within the first week of creation. then... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Choffee-[xboxvenue], Sep 17, 2020.

1. Child account with email

Why have microsoft made it nearly impossible to create an account for a child that actually doesnt **** up within the first week of creation.
    then trying to reset password is impossible unless you a microsoft guru!! I have pre ordered games in preperation of the xbox x console but at this rate im going to accept my financial loss and goto sony. Sort the basics out guys. Your account systems poor

:)

Choffee-[xboxvenue], Sep 17, 2020
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Child Account

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps to create a Chile account without an Emails address:

• Open Settings.

• Click on Accounts and click on Family and Other Users.

• Click on Add a Family Member.

• Choose Add a Child.

• Now select the Option The person I want to add doesn’t have an Email address.

• Enter all the information prompted and click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    PFB the screenshot:

Child account with email e903edc0-b771-46fd-a374-398fdf68fe95.png

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Child account with email

Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Child account with email

1. Child account with email - Similar Threads - Child account email

2. Child's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child's account: I cannot remove my child's account since I approved her joining with my Gmail account by accident. How do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/childs-account/c8038341-81a8-4f31-acee-5c6090e36a6b
  3. Child Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child Account: My child's account was created at school with the incorrect year in her DOB. This has been fixed but in the Family Group settings it is still showing her as a "Member, adult" whereas her sister is labelled as "Member, age 9". Please let me know how it is that we can get this...
  4. Child account not showing in manage child accounts

Child account not showing in manage child accounts: One of my child's accounts is not showing as a child account in the manage permissions section - it is appearing in my Family. This means I can't change app permissions. I have ensured all details of the account are correct and my other child is appearing correctly and I...
  5. Child Account

Child Account: Hi all, I've set my son's account up so that he needs me to grant him screen time on the specific device every time he wants to go online - i.e. the Time Limit of his Screen Time settings is set to 'Blocked'. Most of the time this works fine for us but there are...
  6. Child Email Recover

Child Email Recover: If I am the administrator/parent on the family account why can I not recover an account. I have gone through the forgot password process but the automated system keeps determining that "Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was...
  7. Child Account

Child Account: I've turned 18 I live in the UK and my account is still classed as a child's account? My Dad made my account for me when I'm younger, now that I'm 18 why is it still classed as a child's account?...
  8. Child account

Child account: In a family account does each member have their own username and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account/d65f128a-8426-4d48-92ac-49c946496ea8"
  9. Child account email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child account email: Why can I not block a child account access to the mail app? Why are discussions about this locked? This is egregious. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/child-account-email/873519b7-34d3-4618-8291-351e3c64f967
  10. Setting up 'Childs' accounts without using emails?

Setting up 'Childs' accounts without using emails?: I am setting up a laptop with Windows 10 Pro for use by my 4 & 6-year-old niece and nephew. I will have a local admin account - it will not be associated with any kind of 'Microsoft' account/email. I want each of them to have their own logins. I have read GREAT things...