Windows 10: Child account

Discus and support Child account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; In a family account does each member have their own username and password.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by oap7, Dec 12, 2018.

1. oap7 Win User

Child account

In a family account does each member have their own username and password.

:)

2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Child account

Not Tracking Web Browsing Activity on Child Account

Hello,

I had already read that article and tried all those steps mentioned before posting on this forum. Nothing worked. I am still not able to see the web activity on my child's account.

I have already verified that the Family Safety Service is connected to my PC and that my child has the PC listed as a device on their account. My child's account is listed as "child" on my PC account settings. When I sign into the child's account, I have
    verified that Family Safe Monitoring is running because the icon is in the task bar.

This response was not helpful, because as I stated in my original post, I had already read several articles on troubleshooting this issue and nothing worked.

Can you offer me other suggestions that are not mentioned in that Wiki Article?

CoriannFlores, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Child account

1. Child account - Similar Threads - Child account

2. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...: It doesn't allow me to change the region of my Microsoft account, I get the error "You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need to remove consent for those child accounts." and I don't manage any minor account and they...
  3. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...: It doesn't allow me to change the region of my Microsoft account, I get the error "You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need to remove consent for those child accounts." and I don't manage any minor account and they...
  4. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. I dont have child account but i was required to remove the child consent before i can...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I dont have child account but i was required to remove the child consent before i can...: I dont have child account but i was required to remove the child consent before i can change my country/region in my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-child-account-but-i-was-required-to/252ce903-5440-4de1-9b3b-7f43e467012a
  6. I dont have child account but i was required to remove the child consent before i can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have child account but i was required to remove the child consent before i can...: I dont have child account but i was required to remove the child consent before i can change my country/region in my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-child-account-but-i-was-required-to/252ce903-5440-4de1-9b3b-7f43e467012a
  7. I dont have child account but i was required to remove the child consent before i can...

8. Cant change region for child and parent account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change region for child and parent account: HelloI am unable to change my Region for my microsoft account or my childs account. I had a chat with one of the support staff through the Microsoft support chat but they said they cant help me because its a family account issue.Please can someone assist.I am coming from the...
  9. Cant change region for child and parent account

Cant change region for child and parent account: HelloI am unable to change my Region for my microsoft account or my childs account. I had a chat with one of the support staff through the Microsoft support chat but they said they cant help me because its a family account issue.Please can someone assist.I am coming from the...
  10. Why is so difficult to managae my child's account? I trying to recover/reset his password,...

Why is so difficult to managae my child's account? I trying to recover/reset his password,...: I cannot access my son's Microsoft account the form asks questions that dont apply, he does receive emails and he doesnt have a gamer ID therefore we are receiving "unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Phone child account