Windows 10: Child account

Discus and support Child account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,My daughter has a child account, and I added it to family. Now it happened two times over the last 3 months that I got a notification from Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dschaareman, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Child account

Hi,My daughter has a child account, and I added it to family. Now it happened two times over the last 3 months that I got a notification from Microsoft saying that on so and so date my daughter was removed from my family. I checked, and indeed, my daughter was not listed anymore. I asked her whether she'd removed herself if that is possible for a child of 10 years of age. She said "no", wouldn't even know how to do it. Question then is, is it a glitch??Any suggestions?

:)

dschaareman, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Child account

Not Tracking Web Browsing Activity on Child Account

Hello,

I had already read that article and tried all those steps mentioned before posting on this forum. Nothing worked. I am still not able to see the web activity on my child's account.

I have already verified that the Family Safety Service is connected to my PC and that my child has the PC listed as a device on their account. My child's account is listed as "child" on my PC account settings. When I sign into the child's account, I have
    verified that Family Safe Monitoring is running because the icon is in the task bar.

This response was not helpful, because as I stated in my original post, I had already read several articles on troubleshooting this issue and nothing worked.

Can you offer me other suggestions that are not mentioned in that Wiki Article?

CoriannFlores, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Child account

1. Child account - Similar Threads - Child account

2. how to switch windows 10 child account to local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to switch windows 10 child account to local account: i saw someone asking the same question but i still can't change it below "your family" it only said we can't connect to Microsoft family on this device might not be up to date I was thinking what dose that matter for a long time....
  3. how to switch windows 10 child account to local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to switch windows 10 child account to local account: i saw someone asking the same question but i still can't change it below "your family" it only said we can't connect to Microsoft family on this device might not be up to date I was thinking what dose that matter for a long time....
  4. how to switch windows 10 child account to local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I can’t access my child account

I can’t access my child account: I can’t access my child account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-child-account/fa5df069-dfc9-4abc-9eed-2e9db797441b
  6. I can’t access my child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t access my child account: I can’t access my child account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-child-account/fa5df069-dfc9-4abc-9eed-2e9db797441b
  7. I can’t access my child account

8. I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: I was creating an account for my daughter then once I inserted the date of birth it took me to age restrictions in Microsoft Family, then I was asked to sign in through my email as a parent, then it showed the message: Something's not working It's not you, it's us. give us...
  9. I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: I was creating an account for my daughter then once I inserted the date of birth it took me to age restrictions in Microsoft Family, then I was asked to sign in through my email as a parent, then it showed the message: Something's not working It's not you, it's us. give us...
  10. I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.