Windows 10: Child Acivity Report not in English

Discus and support Child Acivity Report not in English in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I recently set up an account for my kid and enabled the activity report and time limits. My problem now is that both the activity report and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Carlos_G72, May 1, 2019.

1. Child Acivity Report not in English

Hi,

I recently set up an account for my kid and enabled the activity report and time limits.

My problem now is that both the activity report and requests for additional time emails are sent by Microsoft in Spanish and not English.

I have scoured the settings for both his and my accounts but found no way to change this.

Does anyone here know how to do this?

Thank you!

Carlos

:)

Carlos_G72, May 1, 2019

2. Child Activity Report

Hello Tareq,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your account or to your computer prior to this?
    • Which email address did you use when you've set up the Family Safety?

To make sure, I suggest that your follow these steps and see if it helps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Find your child's name and select Activity.
    • If Activity reporting is turned Off, use the switch to turn it
      On.

Note: If you don't want to get weekly activity reports in your email, but still want to see your child's online activity, switch Email me weekly reports from On to Off.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, May 1, 2019
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Child activity reporting

Thank you for the response.

Let's update the privacy settings on your child's device to get accurate usage data report of websites visited, refer to the steps below:

• On the child's device, press the Windows key to launch the Start menu.
    • Go to Settings, then click Privacy, then click Feedback & diagnostics.
    • Under Diagnostic and usage data, make sure the level is set to Enhanced or Full. If it's set to Basic, child activity will not be reported.

Kindly give us an update on how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, May 1, 2019
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Child Acivity Report not in English

Child activity reporting

Hello,

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your
    Family Safety feature for your Windows 10 device.

To remove a child

• From a web browser, go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with the Microsoft account of an adult in the family.
    • To remove a child, choose Remove at the top of the section labeled
      Select a child to view or edit their settings.
    • Select the person you want to remove from the family.
    • Select the Remove button that appears when you've chosen the person to remove.

To add a child to your family

• Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com/family
    • If this is your first time setting up a family, select Add a child.

If you've already added child accounts to your family, go to Select a child to view or edit their settings and then select
      Add.
    • Enter your child's email address and select Send invite. If your child doesn't have an email address, select
      Create a new email address for your child and follow the instructions on the screen.

If the suggestion above doesn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

Ferdz Amp, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Child Acivity Report not in English

1. Child Acivity Report not in English - Similar Threads - Child Acivity Report

2. Acivation process

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Acivation process: My window 10 Pro is out of licence,every time it need me to activate by using product key but i han't it,som i need to know how can i get the product key to activate my window 10 Pro?...
  3. Child reporting not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child reporting not working: Hi, I recently installed two identical computers with Windows 10. On each computer I used my account during install and then added one child to each computer using the "Family & Others" settings page. On one computer the child got the computer added to the child's page on...
  4. monitor failing to acivate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    monitor failing to acivate: I’ve started encountering a problem with my desktop PC running windows 10. I have 2 monitors fed by a GeForce GTX 670 on a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H motherboard with an Intel I 7 3770K chip. Recently the monitors have failed to display anything when the PC is switched on – not...
  5. No Activity Reports on Child's Own Account

No Activity Reports on Child's Own Account: I have not been able to see activity since connecting my child's Windows 10 laptop a few days ago. I have followed all of the recommendations as describedhere, however I see absolutely no activity in my dashboard. I did have to verify my child's account as directed in the...
  6. acivation key

acivation key: I am on a Dell latitude lost product key, got key from store, and says invalid key as I cant activate windows and try to activate got error code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acivation-key/eba3741e-f6c5-40cf-b4c5-b05641d4fc64"
  7. Child Turning Off Activity Reporting

Child Turning Off Activity Reporting: Dear Community, How do I stop my 15 year old son from turning off Activity Reporting on my Windows 10 computer? He has to log into his own account on the computer and he does not know the password to my Administrator account. I got an automated email informing me that...
  8. Child’s age for activity report?

Child’s age for activity report?: I just set up activity reports on my sons laptop but have now received an email that he has turned it off and had access to do this based on his age. What age gives him this authorisation? He’s15!...
  9. Acivation Code

Acivation Code: My laptop was purchased with pre-installed Windows Pro about 5 years ago, it became corrupt after 6 months and Windows connected online and reloaded the system, since then fine, then today it stated my windows activation code needed activating? I tried but it would not accept...
  10. No activity reported on Child Account

No activity reported on Child Account: I've created a Child Account in Microsoft Family for my son; set Activity Reporting and Weekly Emails to ON; created a "standard user" account for him on his laptop using the Child Account login; set diagnostic on that account to Full; deleted his account from my Family...