Windows 10: Child cannot log into his computer even though he has unlimited time to access? How do I...

Discus and support Child cannot log into his computer even though he has unlimited time to access? How do I... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, Due to remote learning I have given my son maximum time on his computer for the entire day and night. But he continually gets a message that he... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by HeatherBoyajian, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Child cannot log into his computer even though he has unlimited time to access? How do I...

Hello, Due to remote learning I have given my son maximum time on his computer for the entire day and night. But he continually gets a message that he is out of time. I have tried to remove him from the family account and that still did not work. I again put him back on and gave him full access and it still did not work.

I need to fix this as he needs access to his computer to do his school work.

:)

HeatherBoyajian, Apr 28, 2020

2. Edge message "Time's Up" even though he has unlimited screen time - son unable to log in

May we know the exact error message he's receiving when logging in to the PC?

In the meantime, we suggest that you log in the adult account and change your child account time limit to unlimited.

Charianne Per, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Unable to set time limits for a child to access computer

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about setting time limit for your child to access the computer.

Do let us know if the issue persists with different times as well?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about settings time limits for child and check if it helps.

Refer: Set the right limits for your child

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Child cannot log into his computer even though he has unlimited time to access? How do I...

Edge message "Time's Up" even though he has unlimited screen time - son unable to log in

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you create a new child account and add it to your family. Once done, please set the time limits to unlimited and check if the issue will occurs.

Charianne Per, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Child cannot log into his computer even though he has unlimited time to access? How do I...

1. Child cannot log into his computer even though he has unlimited time to access? How do I... - Similar Threads - Child cannot log

2. How to access brothers OLD Microsoft account so he can log into his PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access brothers OLD Microsoft account so he can log into his PC.: I have recently replaced my brothers motherboard after breaking it accidentally when trying to upgrade his CPU. I fixed his PC but now when he tries to log in, instead of a usual pin request when the pc turns on to access his account, he is being asked to remember his old...
  3. How to access brothers OLD Microsoft account so he can log into his PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to access brothers OLD Microsoft account so he can log into his PC.: I have recently replaced my brothers motherboard after breaking it accidentally when trying to upgrade his CPU. I fixed his PC but now when he tries to log in, instead of a usual pin request when the pc turns on to access his account, he is being asked to remember his old...
  4. How to access brothers OLD Microsoft account so he can log into his PC.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I show ownership of my dad’s account even though he passed away?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I show ownership of my dad’s account even though he passed away?: My dad passed away in 2021 and was able to access his Microsoft account then. However, I have since forgotten the password and the “forgot password” option has me trying to recover his account. I do not have enough information to recover the account. I’ve tried to call...
  6. How do I show ownership of my dad’s account even though he passed away?

How do I show ownership of my dad’s account even though he passed away?: My dad passed away in 2021 and was able to access his Microsoft account then. However, I have since forgotten the password and the “forgot password” option has me trying to recover his account. I do not have enough information to recover the account. I’ve tried to call...
  7. Hi , how can I block zombsroyale.io game so my child cannot access on his laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , how can I block zombsroyale.io game so my child cannot access on his laptop?: Hi, how can I block zombsroyale.io game so my child cannot access on his laptop? Really appreciate if someone can help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-can-i-block-zombsroyaleio-game-so-my-child/fc522b89-be4a-4e88-b872-11c4251a61fa
  8. Hi , how can I block zombsroyale.io game so my child cannot access on his laptop?

Hi , how can I block zombsroyale.io game so my child cannot access on his laptop?: Hi, how can I block zombsroyale.io game so my child cannot access on his laptop? Really appreciate if someone can help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-can-i-block-zombsroyaleio-game-so-my-child/fc522b89-be4a-4e88-b872-11c4251a61fa
  9. How do I delete an intruder on my computer. His name is 'John Charles" as he is replacing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete an intruder on my computer. His name is 'John Charles" as he is replacing...: How do I replace an intruder to my laptop, he John Charles is changing my name as author of my work and I am not being taken seriously. How do I find, block and replace him?...
  10. My child account cannot be logged in the log in screen and cannot request for time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My child account cannot be logged in the log in screen and cannot request for time: My microsoft family account is having issues because it is unable to be revised or requested for time as my child cannot login to her account because when she requests for more time it will say oops something went wrong. Please make sure you are connected to the internet when...