Windows 10: Child can't log in "Time's up"

Discus and support Child can't log in "Time's up" in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; A while ago I grounded my son and blocked access to the pc all day, everyday. A couple weeks ago I logged into the family safety website and gave him... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ajw6381, Dec 12, 2015.

1. ajw6381 Win User

Child can't log in "Time's up"

A while ago I grounded my son and blocked access to the pc all day, everyday. A couple weeks ago I logged into the family safety website and gave him back permission to log on, It never allowed him back on. I thought it might take a few minutes or hours to sync the new time limits, but it has been more than enough time. How do I get the family safety to sync the settings to unlock his profile? I have another son that is monitored by family safety and his account works as it should. I am running windows 10. There is no option to give the child additional time like there was in windows 8.1.

:)

ajw6381, Dec 12, 2015

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Dec 12, 2015
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Dec 12, 2015
Thema:

Child can't log in "Time's up"

1. Child can't log in "Time's up" - Similar Threads - Child can't log

2. Resetting child account log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting child account log in: I am trying to reset my childs Microsoft account password because they tried to guess the password too many times and it is locked. I have the backup email and have gone through the reset process but apparently I am not putting the right info to reset it and I can find no...
  3. Resetting child account log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Resetting child account log in: I am trying to reset my childs Microsoft account password because they tried to guess the password too many times and it is locked. I have the backup email and have gone through the reset process but apparently I am not putting the right info to reset it and I can find no...
  4. Resetting child account log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My child account cannot be logged in the log in screen and cannot request for time

My child account cannot be logged in the log in screen and cannot request for time: My microsoft family account is having issues because it is unable to be revised or requested for time as my child cannot login to her account because when she requests for more time it will say oops something went wrong. Please make sure you are connected to the internet when...
  6. Child account has screen time but the child can't login

Child account has screen time but the child can't login: I've had this problem for about a year now. I go into device limits and give him 4 hours to use. He tries repeatedly to log in and when he can't he starts sending me requests. If I give him time through the requests it doesn't give me an option to add 4 hours. His brother...
  7. Child screen time limit over-logging.

Child screen time limit over-logging.: My child is consistently logging more than 24hrs per day screen time Recent Activity / Screen Time which rather calls into question the reliability of the screen time measurement. He is limited from 6:30 am until 7 pm with a maximum of 8hrs Screen Time settings yet by 7:30 am...
  8. Accidentally logged in with an child account on my administrator user, can't bypass screen time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Accidentally logged in with an child account on my administrator user, can't bypass screen time: I was trying to install an app from the microsoft store, but i had to log in, so i logged in with an account that i had in mind, after loggng in, my computer got blocked, and i only have this user, now i cant access other users and the parental account on microsoft.com...
  9. Child account has to log off and on after requesting time

Child account has to log off and on after requesting time: My son has a child account under mine that he uses across multiple windows devices in our house. Like most child accounts a he has to request time from me before using any of those devices. The request, time allowance, notification and authorization process all work as...
  10. Child account not appearing to log into

Child account not appearing to log into: Hi, I've successfully added my children using the "Family" options, however they are not appearing on the log-on screen, so they cant log in. I think this is complicated by the fact that I reinstalled Windows 10, and I notice that the childrens accounts are associated...