Windows 10: Child is unable to make purchase using microsoft credit

Discus and support Child is unable to make purchase using microsoft credit in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have added money to my child's Microsoft account INR 999 so that he can purchase " Leo's Fortune" game on his laptop. However, whenever he tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vrishalialmeida, May 3, 2020.

1. Child is unable to make purchase using microsoft credit

I have added money to my child's Microsoft account INR 999 so that he can purchase " Leo's Fortune" game on his laptop. However, whenever he tried to make the purchase, it says unable to process payment ; contact Microsoft store. Please Help.

:)

vrishalialmeida, May 3, 2020

2. Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin

I have a child as part of my Microsoft family. On that account, they must ask any time they want to purchase something. I gave one child a $10 credit to use when they see fit.

Family / Child computer

1. In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, click on the coin in the top right to purchase more coins. Currently a credit of 40 coins so it worked before.

2. Click on the $5.99 option to purchase more coins.

3. Click ask for permission to purchase coins.

Go to parent computer

4. Click Allow the purchasing of the minecoins.

*** Get prompted to add funds to the account.

There already is a $10 credit on the account, why can't I use that?

5. Call Microsoft and try and get them to help out why I can't use the credit. They couldn't figure it out. I was on the phone with them for an hour.

6. Call again to ask for a refund.

--- Refunds are not available for credits.

I have no idea what to do now. Microsoft has $10 I can no longer get back, nor use.

MinionFactory, May 3, 2020
  3. Child account without Credit Card verification

Hi,

We appreciate all the information you've provided. We would like to isolate this concern for you. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are there any error codes/messages preventing you from performing the action?
    • What steps are you trying to do in order to add the credit card to the child account? Do you experience similar issue with other browsers as well?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Moreover, we suggest that you try to add the child account in this
    link

Let us know if you have additional questions.

PreciousLeb, May 3, 2020
  4. Child is unable to make purchase using microsoft credit

Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    • Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    • Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Child is unable to make purchase using microsoft credit

1. Child is unable to make purchase using microsoft credit - Similar Threads - Child unable purchase

2. Unable to Make a Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Make a Purchase: I am in my mid 50's yet the website denies me the option to renew my office product because it believes I am underage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-make-a-purchase/c795abb1-5f07-4cd9-890e-0f9c8459f191
  3. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  4. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  5. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Unable to add credit card for purchase.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add credit card for purchase.: Was attempting to purchase "Dolby Atmos" through the store but when it asks me to add a payment option I cannot get past the state select portion as I am in Canada. It will not let me change from United States to Canada. I already have my card added in my Microsoft account so...
  7. Unable to purchase OneDrive Storage using Credit card

Unable to purchase OneDrive Storage using Credit card: <PII Removed> <PII Removed> I am not able to add Credit Card details to my account to buy a storage plan though, in my profile, Country/Region mapped to 'India', in the payment page it still shows Country/Region mapped to 'United States'. Can you please fix it asap?...
  8. My child is unable to shop with the credit amount

My child is unable to shop with the credit amount: Hi, I have two kids under a family group. I have added $10 each to let them shop from Microsoft Store. One of my kids was able to get Roblux one month membership with that credit while for the second kid it prompts to "Add a Credit or payment method"! I see the credited...
  9. Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin: I have a child as part of my Microsoft family. On that account, they must ask any time they want to purchase something. I gave one child a $10 credit to use when they see fit. Family / Child computer 1. In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, click on the coin in the top right to...
  10. Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child cannot use credit to purchase minecoin: I have a child as part of my Microsoft family. On that account, they must ask any time they want to purchase something. I gave one child a $10 credit to use when they see fit. Family / Child computer 1. In Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, click on the coin in the top right to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unable to Add Money to my Childs Account