Windows 10: child lock

Discus and support child lock in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; my computer is on child lock and i bought this computer new and this is the first time this has happened to me and i dont know how to get off it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by rustamlutfiyev, Jan 19, 2022.

1. child lock

my computer is on child lock and i bought this computer new and this is the first time this has happened to me and i dont know how to get off it

:)

rustamlutfiyev, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Child option not present in Windows 10 Family Safety

Hi George,

Thank you for your response.

• Are you trying these steps in admin account or a local account?
    The steps given in the link ahs to be performed in the Website and a invite has to sent from the web and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the link and check the Add a child account to your family and check
    if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 19, 2022
  4. child lock

Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

child lock

1. child lock - Similar Threads - child lock

2. I am 55 and somehow have a child lock on my devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am 55 and somehow have a child lock on my devices: I have multiple parental controls or locks and administrative locks on my account. I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-55-and-somehow-have-a-child-lock-on-my/56b028ae-7d4d-4fb9-b728-fbddb6b88656
  3. I am 55 and somehow have a child lock on my devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am 55 and somehow have a child lock on my devices: I have multiple parental controls or locks and administrative locks on my account. I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-55-and-somehow-have-a-child-lock-on-my/56b028ae-7d4d-4fb9-b728-fbddb6b88656
  4. Child account locked to a unknown family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account locked to a unknown family: HiMu child's account has been assigned to the family which me and my child do not recognize and I am unable to remove him from it.The chat support team just stated that they cannot help and directed me to this forum .....Could you please help with this issue?...
  5. Child account locked to a unknown family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account locked to a unknown family: HiMu child's account has been assigned to the family which me and my child do not recognize and I am unable to remove him from it.The chat support team just stated that they cannot help and directed me to this forum .....Could you please help with this issue?...
  6. Child account locked to a unknown family

7. Regarding locking of devices using same child accounts on different versions of Windows

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Regarding locking of devices using same child accounts on different versions of Windows: I use two Windows devices. Desktop running Windows 11 and Laptop running windows 10 unable to upgrade to 11 due to processor limitations. I have the same parent and child account on both devices. And the Microsoft Family settings I have configured seem to reflect on both...
  8. Regarding locking of devices using same child accounts on different versions of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding locking of devices using same child accounts on different versions of Windows: I use two Windows devices. Desktop running Windows 11 and Laptop running windows 10 unable to upgrade to 11 due to processor limitations. I have the same parent and child account on both devices. And the Microsoft Family settings I have configured seem to reflect on both...
  9. Regarding locking of devices using same child accounts on different versions of Windows

10. How do I lock my child's PC thru Family Safety?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I lock my child's PC thru Family Safety?: How do I lock my child's PC thru Family Safety? 'Screen time' allows me to set times for both thier PC and Xbox and even put the devices on the same schedule. 'Lock devices' shows only the XBox however.Why is their PC not shown as device to lock???...