Windows 10: Child unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer Besides LAN on Windows10

Discus and support Child unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer Besides LAN on Windows10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Minecraft displays a text box where usually there would be servers. Also when trying to add friends that says the Microsoft account settings aren't set... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Anonymous Minecraft, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Child unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer Besides LAN on Windows10

Minecraft displays a text box where usually there would be servers. Also when trying to add friends that says the Microsoft account settings aren't set to be able to play with others. There is no Microsoft parent account that I am aware of currently. 8/09/2020 Is there any way I can change the settings of the child Microsoft account without a parent account? If so, please reply the procedure.

:)

Anonymous Minecraft, Sep 7, 2020

2. Unable to connect to LAN gaming for multiplayers in Windows 10.

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand you are unable to play multiplayer games on your PC using LAN cable connection.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you get any error message/error code when you try to connect to the games?

• If yes, is the error message/error code you get is same to all the games?

Refer to the section Playing on a local network from the link below and check if it helps:

Home

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

Hi BASSWAGON,

Normally, multiplayer gaming requires you to have an internet connection so that you will be able to connect to the game server and play with your friends. If WiFi connection is not available for you, I suggest that you connect your computer to a phone hotspot
    as a workaround. In this way, you will be able to connect to the Minecraft servers and be able to play together with your friend.

Let us know if you need clarification. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Child unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer Besides LAN on Windows10

Issue with playing multiplayer on Minecraft due to Microsoft settings.

There have been other issues raised with this exact problem, however none of them seem to address it and solve it. Here is my exact situation:

• I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition installed on my laptop.
    • My account is not a child account, its birthday set is 1/1/2000, and it is not under a family.
    • All settings on my X-Box and Microsoft account allow for multiplayer, and I am in fact logged into the proper account on my machine and Minecraft.
    When I open Minecraft, I get the following error:

Child unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer Besides LAN on Windows10 62feb764-b376-46f7-a6da-eb3812bc51f4?upload=true.png

I've triple checked my settings, and I've uninstalled/reinstalled it on my machine, but to no avail. What's the issue here?

OakendeDux, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Child unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer Besides LAN on Windows10

1. Child unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer Besides LAN on Windows10 - Similar Threads - Child unable play

2. Enable multiplayer on childs minecraft java account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable multiplayer on childs minecraft java account.: I'm trying to enable multiplayer for my child's Minecraft java account. I have followed guides similar to this enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child - Microsoft Community I have tried multiple ways website and the Xbox safety app. However they can still not access...
  3. Enable multiplayer on childs minecraft java account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable multiplayer on childs minecraft java account.: I'm trying to enable multiplayer for my child's Minecraft java account. I have followed guides similar to this enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child - Microsoft Community I have tried multiple ways website and the Xbox safety app. However they can still not access...
  4. I can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play minecraft multiplayer: I made an account a couple of months ago. My birthrate used to be 2019, but I changed it to my real birthday in 2009, but I need guardian consent, but I don't remember adding a guardian account...
  5. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  6. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  7. enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child: please advise how to enable multiplayer option minecraft for pc with child, have child registered with microsoft family safety https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-multiplayer-minecraft-pc-for-child/0cde7cb1-701f-4101-85fd-1a87ce032189
  8. enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child

enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child: please advise how to enable multiplayer option minecraft for pc with child, have child registered with microsoft family safety https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-multiplayer-minecraft-pc-for-child/0cde7cb1-701f-4101-85fd-1a87ce032189
  9. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft multiplayer: I have linked my account but i can't play multiplayer on a Windows 10 pc where can i fix this and how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multiplayer/d5087850-e159-4762-8d49-ad2983c44498
  10. Minecraft not able to play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not able to play multiplayer: Hello guys, i made a microsoft account for my brother and when he tried to play multiplayer it says he can't because of the privacy settings. He plays on java edition on pc, but like i said it is affiliated with a microsoft user. I've tried for some days now, and all the...