Windows 10: Children is able to clear activity

Discus and support Children is able to clear activity in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My children is able to clear any activity from their account before the weekly activity reports sent to parents. They simply log in their account , go... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Debdeep Nandy, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Children is able to clear activity

My children is able to clear any activity from their account before the weekly activity reports sent to parents. They simply log in their account , go to privacy tab and clear the browsing history. So parents are unable to view every activity about the children. Please tell me how to block my children to clear the activity from their account.

:)

Debdeep Nandy, Jun 7, 2020

2. No listings for Web Activity for children's accounts

I set up our two Windows 10 laptops with children's accounts several days ago. The reports do not list any web activity for them, even though they have been online. Does the reporting feature work only with the Edge browser? Our children use Chrome.

carston1998, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Children is able to clear activity

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Children is able to clear activity

1. Children is able to clear activity - Similar Threads - Children able clear

2. Connecting Children’s Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Children’s Accounts: I created accounts for my kids and need to connect them to my family group. Since they’re minors, this requires my consent, which I’m asked to give by “signing” a form. To sign, I’m supposed to type my name which doesn’t make much sense. When I do so, I’m prompted that my...
  3. help for children

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help for children: Hello,we are the Endowment Fund CHILDREN OF UKRAINE focused on the education and training of Ukrainian children under 17 in Ukrainian. In today's difficult situation, children and mothers come to us with only the most necessary things, so we try to help them with teaching....
  4. help for children

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help for children: Hello,we are the Endowment Fund CHILDREN OF UKRAINE focused on the education and training of Ukrainian children under 17 in Ukrainian. In today's difficult situation, children and mothers come to us with only the most necessary things, so we try to help them with teaching....
  5. not able to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    not able to activate windows: after a ''HDD'' replacement the shop owner added new windows and after that its showing activate windows so how can i activate it again BEFORE I HAD A GENUINE WINDOWS...
  6. Not able to activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not able to activate.: Hi, so recently I had to do a complete factory reset of my laptop. I've done it before with no issues. This time however, it won't let me activate Windows and when I go to the troubleshooting page it just says that they weren't able to activate Windows. When I try to go to...
  7. Not able to activate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to activate: I have a Microsoft 365 – Nonprofit Cloud Subscription Installed win10 Pro. Change to enterprise version through changing product id. Login th office.com to install Office 365. And successfully activate it. Joined our organization by Azure Active Directory but not able to...
  8. Children able to leave Family!? Makes family pointless!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Children able to leave Family!? Makes family pointless!: Children do not need parents consent to have a Microsoft Account in certain countries.. They do not need to lie about their age. They still have a "Child" account. But need to be invited to family. And therefore need to accept in email.. therefore they also get the same email...
  9. Not able to clear Quick Access in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to clear Quick Access in file explorer.: Many files came in quick access tab which i have used 2 months ago that too only once. I am not able to clear them using 'file explorer options'. [ATTACH]...
  10. Clearing Activity History Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Clearing Activity History Problem: Hi, I turned off collecting and cleared all my Activity History (Win 10 - 1803), but one file from one a month won't clear, it sticks there kind of greyed out. Nothing happens when clicked. This is a bug or ... ? Any idea about this? Regards [img] [img] 120369