Windows 10: Children NOT showing in "Manage my child's profile info"; changing country/region was NOT...

Discus and support Children NOT showing in "Manage my child's profile info"; changing country/region was NOT... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm trying to remove consent for a consent for a child. However, my children are not listed under the Manage my child's profile: [ATTACH] I tried the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jor2k, Apr 24, 2020.

1. jor2k Win User

Children NOT showing in "Manage my child's profile info"; changing country/region was NOT...

jor2k, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid

Hello Jabka71,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Your child's account could be in a different region than yours. To comply with regional regulations around data protection, the child and the adult providing consent need to be in the same regulatory region. It might also be due
    to the account is not configured in the right way. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to reconfigure the feature.

Step 1: Update your region.

• Go to Your info on account.microsoft.com and sign in.
    • Select Edit country/region.
    • Update your country or region to match your child's, then make sure the other settings are up to date. Select Save to finish up.

Step 2: Remove a child and add a child to your family.

For additional information, you can go through the article which talks about
    Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts and
    Set up and manage your family.

Hope it helps.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Hys3qm Win User
    Changing child's DOB but no option to do so

Hi,

I'm trying to change my son's DOB on Microsoft. All Microsoft instructions say to log in to my adult account, select him in Family and select 'Manage My child's profile info' and then choose 'Edit this
    child's personal info'

Seems straightforward but I don't get offered the 'Edit this child's personal info' option on the 'Manage my child's profile info page'.

All it has is a statement saying some countries have different steps to regulate what children can do online.

And I can't change the DOB from my son's account via the 'personal info' section.

Any suggestions welcome as I've spent hours looking into this!

Thanks

Hys3qm, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Children NOT showing in "Manage my child's profile info"; changing country/region was NOT...

Change Child's DOB in Family but no option to do so in Microsoft account

Hi,

I'm trying to change my son's DOB on Microsoft. All Microsoft instructions say to log in to my adult account, select him in Family and select 'Manage My child's profile info' and then choose 'Edit this child's personal info'

Seems straightforward but I don't get offered the 'Edit this child's personal info' option on the 'Manage my child's profile info page'.

All it has is a statement saying some countries have different steps to regulate what children can do online.

Any suggestions welcome as I've spent hours looking into this!

Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

TimBurke101, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Children NOT showing in "Manage my child's profile info"; changing country/region was NOT...

1. Children NOT showing in "Manage my child's profile info"; changing country/region was NOT... - Similar Threads - Children showing Manage

2. Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store: I'm trying to buy Minecraft in Micrsoft store but the payment page is set automatically to US, which cannot be changed.All of my Microsoft accounts are already set to my region Australia, so none of them are incorrect. I am not able to figure out where the problem is. I have...
  3. i can't change country or region on my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't change country or region on my account.: for some reason my account in time language says i am from ecuador even i am from egypt , i tried to change that but i can't i can't buy anything in microsoft store because of region stuffi read about 3 month cooldown , but i didn't change that for while .is there anyhow i...
  4. i can't change country or region on my account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't change country or region on my account.: for some reason my account in time language says i am from ecuador even i am from egypt , i tried to change that but i can't i can't buy anything in microsoft store because of region stuffi read about 3 month cooldown , but i didn't change that for while .is there anyhow i...
  5. Can't change country / region in mircosoft store

Can't change country / region in mircosoft store: Hi team, I want to purchase something on the microsoft store updating my gamertag. When I try purchase it thinks I'm in the UK and I can't change the location to update my credit card info. I live in Australia. Can you please help? Thanks...
  6. Can't change country / region in mircosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't change country / region in mircosoft store: Hi team, I want to purchase something on the microsoft store updating my gamertag. When I try purchase it thinks I'm in the UK and I can't change the location to update my credit card info. I live in Australia. Can you please help? Thanks...
  7. Country/Region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Country/Region: I want to buy minecraft windows 10 but I cannot change my country/region to Canada when as it is greyed out and locked as Us. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/countryregion/87298b0f-e9fb-44b3-83b1-80d535f47e02
  8. Country/Region

Country/Region: I want to buy minecraft windows 10 but I cannot change my country/region to Canada when as it is greyed out and locked as Us. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/countryregion/87298b0f-e9fb-44b3-83b1-80d535f47e02
  9. Country and Region

in Windows 10 Customization
    Country and Region: Hi all, I'm working on a special project in Windows 10 v1803. The windows "Settings is actually hidden from regular users. But, the regular users needs to get access to the "Region or Country" only to switch language from English to French or English to French. Also we...
  10. Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid: Hi, When browsing https://account.microsoft.com/family and then clicking on the link published down on that page 'Manage my child's profile info' I'm NOT presented with a screen allowing me to select my child and 'Edit this child's personal info' or 'Manage this child's...