Windows 10: Chime alert

Discus and support Chime alert in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Once into a flight I'm getting a chime every few seconds. I have no idea what's causing it. I have FSX Deluxe boxed edition.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GaryOverholtzer, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Chime alert

Once into a flight I'm getting a chime every few seconds. I have no idea what's causing it. I have FSX Deluxe boxed edition.

:)

GaryOverholtzer, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Musical chimes

Sometimes I will her musical chimes sound, but I cannot find out what it means. Some kind of alert I'm sure, but I cannot find what it means and from whom.

JohnWheatley, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Chime alert

Clock chimes

Thanks, but I don't want to set the clock so it chimes on the hour. I want to set it so it DOESN'T chime on the hour.

DougMcGuire1, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Chime alert

1. Chime alert - Similar Threads - Chime alert

2. random chime/ "bell ring"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random chime/ "bell ring": i get a random chime sound on and off all day.it is like the AOL sound when you get mail but it does not have to do with aol because aol is closed when ithappensit will sound when a tab is closed or even when nothing is happeningI know it is the system because years ago this...
  3. random chime/ "bell ring"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random chime/ "bell ring": i get a random chime sound on and off all day.it is like the AOL sound when you get mail but it does not have to do with aol because aol is closed when ithappensit will sound when a tab is closed or even when nothing is happeningI know it is the system because years ago this...
  4. I am getting chimes ringing every 15 minutes and the hour gonging every hour in Windows 11....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting chimes ringing every 15 minutes and the hour gonging every hour in Windows 11....: I am getting chimes ringing every 15 minutes and the hour gonging every hour in Windows 11. It even happens if the speakers are being used. How do I stop this?...
  5. I am getting chimes ringing every 15 minutes and the hour gonging every hour in Windows 11....

I am getting chimes ringing every 15 minutes and the hour gonging every hour in Windows 11....: I am getting chimes ringing every 15 minutes and the hour gonging every hour in Windows 11. It even happens if the speakers are being used. How do I stop this?...
  6. How do I get rid of this annoying email notification with chime ?

How do I get rid of this annoying email notification with chime ?: I have just started receiving this annoying chime and email notification after 7 years of using windows 8.1 I am assuming it started after an auto update. How can I turn it off? or at least the chime/tone/audio...
  7. Mysterious chime alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysterious chime alert: I have disabled practically all alert sounds in my Win10 system. I get occasional chime alert sounds that I can't identify as sounds I've enabled. They're not either of the two system sounds I've enabled and they are not browser sounds I've enabled. How can I determine why I...
  8. Mysterious chime alert

Mysterious chime alert: I have disabled practically all alert sounds in my Win10 system. I get occasional chime alert sounds that I can't identify as sounds I've enabled. They're not either of the two system sounds I've enabled and they are not browser sounds I've enabled. How can I determine why I...
  9. Mysterious chime alert

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How do I get rid of that loud "Alert" chime whenever I try to change the desktop volume in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of that loud "Alert" chime whenever I try to change the desktop volume in...: How do I get Windows 10 to stop making that loud "Alert" sound when I change the desktop volume? I would prefer it be removed but if it has to be just made softer or something that's ok too...