Windows 10: Chime & ringing bell on my PC widows 10

Discus and support Chime & ringing bell on my PC widows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Windows 10 PC woke up this morning to no sound in troubleshooting and looking at every possibility on the web including installing and reinstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Support Team [i] -, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Chime & ringing bell on my PC widows 10

My Windows 10 PC woke up this morning to no sound in troubleshooting and looking at every possibility on the web including installing and reinstalling Audio Realtec Drivers now for some reason the PC chimes a tone as well as a beeping sound, hasn't done it for a while so will hold no there it is it's like a phone call bell of some kind keeps doing it every few minutes.Have tried everything on YT *& the Internet nothing helps.Please someone help!

:)

Support Team [i] -, Mar 29, 2023
  2. JAM401 Win User

keyboard bell ring

I applied the first suggestion as it was the only one I understood but nothing changed. I found since then that the bell ring has to do with the "numbers lock," so have you a cure-all for that type of bell ring? Thank you. Jane.

JAM401, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Ring tone chiming in to late.

I've been constantly battling with the ring duration since I got this phone last year and still haven't found a solution.

I've been in contact with my provider 'EE' who told me how to extend the ring duration to 30 seconds. Ive done that but it dosn't help, still rings for about 10 seconds.

What I've discovered is that the phone does start ringing but only the screen lights up, then after a bit the sound slowly starts to chime in. By which time I've darted across the house only for the phone to automatically hang up. When I've called the caller
    back they say the phone was ringing for ages.

There must be a way to get the phone to start ringing at the same time as the caller can hear ringing their end. I do use custom ring tones for certain callers but it still happens with Nokia's default ring tones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JanWijngaard, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Chime & ringing bell on my PC widows 10

Chime alert

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how annoying it could be, when the chime sound occurs in middle of the flight simulation. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC, prior to this issue?

In this scenario, we would like to isolate the issue and want to know, whether it's an in game issue or a windows issue. Please perform the steps to enable Focus assist as mentioned in this article:

Turn Focus assist on or off in Windows 10

If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would suggest you to create a new user account
    and check. Follow the steps from the article
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Chime & ringing bell on my PC widows 10

1. Chime & ringing bell on my PC widows 10 - Similar Threads - Chime ringing bell

2. How to stop or turn off Random door bell ring sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop or turn off Random door bell ring sound: Running Windows 11 on new laptop and there's a constant Bing Bong sound every few minutes that will not stop even when watching' videos, listening to music, cruising the internet or even when idle! Tried everything I could find on Google and still happens. Turned off ALL...
  3. random chime/ "bell ring"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random chime/ "bell ring": i get a random chime sound on and off all day.it is like the AOL sound when you get mail but it does not have to do with aol because aol is closed when ithappensit will sound when a tab is closed or even when nothing is happeningI know it is the system because years ago this...
  4. random chime/ "bell ring"

random chime/ "bell ring": i get a random chime sound on and off all day.it is like the AOL sound when you get mail but it does not have to do with aol because aol is closed when ithappensit will sound when a tab is closed or even when nothing is happeningI know it is the system because years ago this...
  5. two tone bell ring over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two tone bell ring over and over: I'm getting a two tone bell ring over and over and can't fin d why its happening. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-tone-bell-ring-over-and-over/565d25ac-ec96-4545-a5c3-865c76f692c1
  6. two tone bell ring over and over

two tone bell ring over and over: I'm getting a two tone bell ring over and over and can't fin d why its happening. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-tone-bell-ring-over-and-over/565d25ac-ec96-4545-a5c3-865c76f692c1
  7. Chime & ringing bell on my PC widows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Chime & ringing bell on my PC widows 10: My Windows 10 PC woke up this morning to no sound in troubleshooting and looking at every possibility on the web including installing and reinstalling Audio Realtec Drivers now for some reason the PC chimes a tone as well as a beeping sound, hasn't done it for a while so will...
  8. Chime & ringing bell on my PC widows 10

Chime & ringing bell on my PC widows 10: My Windows 10 PC woke up this morning to no sound in troubleshooting and looking at every possibility on the web including installing and reinstalling Audio Realtec Drivers now for some reason the PC chimes a tone as well as a beeping sound, hasn't done it for a while so will...
  9. keyboard bell ring

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard bell ring: When I tap a key a bell rings and the screen briefly flashes black & orange. Please help solve this. Windows 10. Problem just started. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-bell-ring/94a74681-91be-492a-8ee4-a759348f6dd8
  10. Why does my PC occasionally chime?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my PC occasionally chime?: Every now and then my laptop will give the little three tone notification chime when there’s no notification that i can see and there are no open apps that coud cause it, how can i find out the reason?...