Windows 10: Chinese 360 wireless dongle driver

Discus and support Chinese 360 wireless dongle driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been dealing with this for a couple of weeks and have given up on an update fixing it. I have a couple 360 wireless controller dongles that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Guentha, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Guentha Win User

Chinese 360 wireless dongle driver

I have been dealing with this for a couple of weeks and have given up on an update fixing it.

I have a couple 360 wireless controller dongles that I use on my systems when playing games with 360 controller support. they are not the official ones but rather cheap Chinese knockoffs however they have been almost flawless other than windows randomly uninstalling the driver during updates but that's a quick fix.

the problem comes with the new preview editions of windows. I am currently on 19033.1 or 2004 as its called. but for the last 3 builds if you install the driver for the wireless adapter (official Microsoft driver) it says it works but still shows up as "Unknown device" and the status is "No drivers are installed for this device" even though drivers installed successfully. I have also tried some older drives from 2009 but get the same issue.

all the adapter work on all my other PC's running normal builds of windows and none of the adapters work on the preview builds. Is there anything I should try short of wiping this computer and starting over with a regular build of windows?

:)

Guentha, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Cometes73 Win User
    Xbox 360 wireless controller won't sync with Microsoft dongle

Hi,

So, I have bought a new Microsoft Xbox dongle for my PC (it looks like a black memory stick).

It appears in my device manager and has the latest drivers installed. It will not sync with my Xbox 360 wireless controller though.

I have removed it, uninstalled it completely and reinstalled (with the latest drivers again) and still no joy at syncing - just an irritating white flashing light telling me it is looking for something to pair with. It has failed to connect with all three
    wireless xbox controllers which I own.

Does anyone have experience with this issue or know a solution beyond 'have you tried turning it off and turning it on again?' Chinese 360 wireless dongle driver :)

Thanks

Cometes73, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Chinese 360 wireless dongle driver

installing drivers for xbox 360 wireless controller reciever

Hi guys!

I'd like to install drivers for my xbox 360 wireless controller reciever. I have seen tutorials on youtube showing how to do this from the device manager. However, when I go to manually install the driver from a list of available drivers on my machine,
    there is no option for 'xbox 360 peripherals'. Have these drivers been removed in a windows update? Is it no longer supported by windows 10? There are no downloads available for windows 10 from microsoft, but maybe somebody knows where else I can download
    the necessary drivers....

Thank you all

Leith

LeithZnaimer, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Chinese 360 wireless dongle driver

1. Chinese 360 wireless dongle driver - Similar Threads - Chinese 360 wireless

2. xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers: So this question has been asked to death I know but the issue I'm having is when looking for drivers on my computer I'm only presented with 3 options for 360 accessories: driver for controller, for play n charge and for wireless adapter. The most current 2015 driver is...
  3. Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever driver issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever driver issue: Hey Guys. Bought one of these recently, unbeknownst to me the minefield of fuckery involved.I believe Windows are trying to terminate Receivers, as to encourage Xbox One accessories. The Receiver was purchased from CeX (Tech Refurb chain store) and they probably screwed with...
  4. Xbox 360 wireless adapter controller driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 wireless adapter controller driver issues: Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could get some help into my problem. I'm currently running windows 10, all updates are up to date, but when I try to install the drivers for the wireless adapter via the device manager drivers, it gives me a message saying the drivers have...
  5. Driver Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004: Hello , i don't no if microsoft see this big problem for Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004 , after this update many pad not work this is big problem for gamers , all last driver not work i see all youtub video all tutorial all subject in microsoft Community . can...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless adapter to PC. It does not make a sound when plugged in, it does not show up on the device manger nor does it's LED light up. I have installed the drivers from this website...
  7. One or two dongles? Xbox 360 and Xbox one controller wireless controllers for Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One or two dongles? Xbox 360 and Xbox one controller wireless controllers for Windows: As per title. Do i need the 2 dongles to be connected to my PC to be able to use the 2 controllers or the Xbox one dongle is backward compatible? Thank you submitted by /u/Logiman43 [link] [comments]...
  8. installing drivers for xbox 360 wireless controller reciever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing drivers for xbox 360 wireless controller reciever: Hi guys! I'd like to install drivers for my xbox 360 wireless controller reciever. I have seen tutorials on youtube showing how to do this from the device manager. However, when I go to manually install the driver from a list of available drivers on my machine, there is no...
  9. Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter Driver

Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter Driver: I just recently got a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my computer. But, when trying to download the driver to make the Xbox 360 controller compatible with the computer, the installation directs me to https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/downloads I know what I need to do...
  10. Xbox 360 wireless controller won't sync with Microsoft dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless controller won't sync with Microsoft dongle: Hi, So, I have bought a new Microsoft Xbox dongle for my PC (it looks like a black memory stick). It appears in my device manager and has the latest drivers installed. It will not sync with my Xbox 360 wireless controller though. I have removed it, uninstalled it...