Windows 10: Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials

Discus and support Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; User needs to use Bopomofo keyboard. Everything is set up correctly to use, but when she toggles it on, she gets several admin credentials popping up,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elledge, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Elledge Win User

Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials

User needs to use Bopomofo keyboard. Everything is set up correctly to use, but when she toggles it on, she gets several admin credentials popping up, and if you put admin credentials in all of the boxes, it still won't allow the keyboard to be toggled on. It says it cannot connect to the Internet (even though there is a connection) and continues to throw up the credentials windows.

Any suggestions?

Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials cb478336-851a-4da8-82ae-64ab9f76f09e?upload=true.png

:)

Elledge, Aug 13, 2018
  2. mlin700 Win User

win 10 touch keyboard chinese bopomofo not working

Touch keyboard works fine in English, but in Chinese Traditional Bopomofo mode, the keyboard is not responsive and not generating Chinese characters. This happened two weeks ago. Is it an update bug?

mlin700, Aug 13, 2018
  3. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD

I HAVE WINDOW 10 COMPUTER, AND I USED TO BE ABLE TO USE ON SCREEN BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD TO TYPE IN CHINESE TRADITIONAL CHARACTERS, BUT IT NO LONGER WORKS AFTER NOVEMBER UPGRADE.

CAN YOU HELP?

William H Huang, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials

Not able to install Chinese Traditional keyboard in my Windows phone

I tried to install Chinese Traditional keyboard on my Windows phone but it failed.

ALL Chinese Traditional kerboards were failed but Simplfied.

It showed message as below and detail phone info. listed.

"The text suggestion update for this keyboard didn't download successfully."

Model: NuAns NEO

Software: Windows 10 Mobile

Version: 1703

OS build: 10.0.15063.540

FW version number: 1028.020.001.95

Failed keyboard:

Chinese Traditional BoPoMoFo

Chinese Traditional Changjie

Chinese Traditional Handwriting

Chinese Traditional Quick

Chinese Traditional Stroke

Regards,

Eddie

泛泛之輩Hsieh, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials

1. Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials - Similar Threads - Chinese Bopomofo Zhuyin

2. Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...: Please see the attached screen shot. I did follow all the instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo/1b34dd0f-b1a4-463b-8dca-edf240f9d564
  3. Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...: Please see the attached screen shot. I did follow all the instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo/1b34dd0f-b1a4-463b-8dca-edf240f9d564
  4. How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?: I've been trying to type on my keyboard and like yi4si4 but my keyboard does not have those characteres. I'm using the taiwan version. Hope it will be solved soon....
  5. How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?

How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?: I've been trying to type on my keyboard and like yi4si4 but my keyboard does not have those characteres. I'm using the taiwan version. Hope it will be solved soon....
  6. Windows 10 - Language options: Chinese Traditional, Tawain - bopomofo Zhuyin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Language options: Chinese Traditional, Tawain - bopomofo Zhuyin: I'm writing this in hope to help people who's had the same problem as me, and couldn't figure out the solution to how to use the bopomofo keyboard, due to the lack of proper answers available online. If you're trying to use the Chinese Traditional, Tawain - bopomofo Zhuyin...
  7. windows 10 Chinese Bopomofo input

windows 10 Chinese Bopomofo input: won't show Chinese Bopomofo sign at onscreen keyboard layout Version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-chinese-bopomofo-input/3c3850df-1c6d-41fe-8491-c3b70172f985
  8. Software Download Requires Admin Credentials

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Software Download Requires Admin Credentials: Hello All, I have a user here that is in a senior position at the company. For some reason, his Surface Book 3 is asking for admin credentials every time he goes to download software. I would like to take this requirement off of his computer. His computer is joined to our...
  9. Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo: being tried many ways to re-install the OS package but, IME was disabled. unabke to switch between Chinese and English. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-type-traditional-chinese-with-bopomofo/06720461-7065-4309-8270-056044f9782c
  10. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10

ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10: where is "ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD" in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo-keyboard-in/344b56ee-d574-4847-ba87-32cc7d062ff8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zhuyin keybord windows

2. windows 10 chinese zhuyin keyboard

3. bopomofo keyboard windows 10

4. microsoft bopomofo not working,
  5. how do I find bopomofo keyboard on sceen in Window 10,
  6. bopomo screen input keyboard,
  7. chinese zhuyin windows 10,
  8. chinese bopomofo keyboard windows 10,
  9. zhuyin keyboard windows 10,
  10. chinese zhuyin keyboard windows 10,
  11. unable to enter admin credentials different language keyboard indows,