Windows 10: Chinese Characters

Discus and support Chinese Characters in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good day, all - While running MSERT, I notice what appear to be Chinese characters in the strings of letters and numbers. Does this mean my computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DR. SHELDON S.ELLIS, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Chinese Characters

Good day, all -

While running MSERT, I notice what appear to be Chinese characters in the strings

of letters and numbers. Does this mean my computer has been hacked? If so, how

do I remove the hack?

:)

DR. SHELDON S.ELLIS, Aug 16, 2019

2. "Chinese Characters" program delaying shutdown - a different approach.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• As you have mentioned this happens only in the Admin account, is it local account set as admin account or the Microsoft account?
    I would suggest you to check the all apps list and check if that Chinese character app is present.

After you try the above steps and share us the results what happens we can proceed with the further suggestions.

Please post us back with the results after troubleshooting the above steps and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 16, 2019
  3. migranule Win User
    Windows 10 v1803 cannot copy paste Chinese characters

I don't know why, It's strange!!!

1. Every time I restarted my PC. Open a Notepad, input some Chinese characters with some English characters. Then, copy and paste them in Notepad, find that only English characters are copied while Chinese characters are lost. Then open the Microsoft Word
    2016, the situation is the same, copy paste will lost non-English characters.

2. I tried following step, then the Windows 10 can copy and paste Chinese characters.

• Press the 'Windows + R' keys together
    • In the 'Open' window input 'WinWord /a', and press Enter.
    Then the Microsoft Word was opened. I input some Chinese characters with some English characters, and then copy and paste them, found that Chinese characters can be copied!!! Then I closed Word, opened the Notepad again, inputted some
    Chinese characters with some English characters, found that Chinese characters also could be copied in Notepad!!!

I don't know why, It's so strange!!!

migranule, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Chinese Characters

Wrong Chinese character

In my Nokia 5800, v21.0.101, the Chinese character "福" is wrongly displayed in the traditional Chinese character format. The same word should be identical with the simplified Chinese character format, which is correctly displayed in the same handset.

A lot of Chinese folks treasure their culture a lot, and such a mistake may not be tolerable to them.

Joe Chan

joechan---01, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Chinese Characters

1. Chinese Characters - Similar Threads - Chinese Characters

2. Chinese characters on the first screen after switch on After installing a driver for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese characters on the first screen after switch on After installing a driver for a...: Chinese characters on the first screen after switch on After installing a driver for a Chinese made DAC communication device in the network. Is this caused by the problem reported by others, or could it be that as soon as Microsoft sees any file with Chinese content, it...
  3. Chinese characters on the first screen after switch on After installing a driver for a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese characters on the first screen after switch on After installing a driver for a...: Chinese characters on the first screen after switch on After installing a driver for a Chinese made DAC communication device in the network. Is this caused by the problem reported by others, or could it be that as soon as Microsoft sees any file with Chinese content, it...
  4. Toggle Between Simplified and Traditional Chinese Characters with Alt+Shift/Windows+Space...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toggle Between Simplified and Traditional Chinese Characters with Alt+Shift/Windows+Space...: I am always trying to type Simplified and Traditional Chinese using the PinYin keyboard, but every time I had to switch the character set in the settings when I need to type Traditional Chinese using PinYin. Is there anyway to type both of these Chinese language without going...
  5. Toggle Between Simplified and Traditional Chinese Characters with Alt+Shift/Windows+Space...

Toggle Between Simplified and Traditional Chinese Characters with Alt+Shift/Windows+Space...: I am always trying to type Simplified and Traditional Chinese using the PinYin keyboard, but every time I had to switch the character set in the settings when I need to type Traditional Chinese using PinYin. Is there anyway to type both of these Chinese language without going...
  6. Didn't display the Chinese characters when i type pinyin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't display the Chinese characters when i type pinyin: But it does display the Chinese characters when I change it back to the previous version of Microsoft pinyin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/didnt-display-the-chinese-characters-when-i-type/f98a96a3-0865-4d95-a928-f25af3d245d5
  7. Didn't display the Chinese characters when i type pinyin

Didn't display the Chinese characters when i type pinyin: But it does display the Chinese characters when I change it back to the previous version of Microsoft pinyin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/didnt-display-the-chinese-characters-when-i-type/f98a96a3-0865-4d95-a928-f25af3d245d5
  8. Incorrect Traditional Chinese Character shown in WiFi Network List after installed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incorrect Traditional Chinese Character shown in WiFi Network List after installed...: We're using Windows 10 LTSC 1809 Traditional Chinese Language. Recently, we have installed 2024-01 Security Update. We found that the Traditional Chinese Character shown incorrectly in WiFi Network List....
  9. Incorrect Traditional Chinese Character shown in WiFi Network List after installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Traditional Chinese Character shown in WiFi Network List after installed...: We're using Windows 10 LTSC 1809 Traditional Chinese Language. Recently, we have installed 2024-01 Security Update. We found that the Traditional Chinese Character shown incorrectly in WiFi Network List....
  10. Incorrect Traditional Chinese Character shown in WiFi Network List after installed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. string of chinese charcters shown on windows shutdown

2. chinese chaRACTERS COPY AND PASTE

3. chinese characters for windows

4. all chinese characters copy and paste